Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

+13
Eaglestrike
FabFur
Frost
Roguestar
Sunbeam
Windystorm
Streamstar
Jade
Shimmerpaw
Caraway
Noxe
Caligo
Nyx
17 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

When the Death-Bringers lose, they will be...

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 2 Vote_lcap58%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 2 Empty Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Nyx August 28th 2012, 16:51

First topic message reminder :

The Life-Givers leader is dead. The group is in chaos, each blaming another for their failure in the battle. They are breaking up, each day heralding another empty room, another person's belongings missing. People are leaving, hoping to find a way to exact revenge on the Death-Bringers, to hide from the devastating aftermath of the battle, or simply to escape from the furious accusations hurled from person to person. But still some people remain in their stronghold.

The Death-Bringers are victorious in the battle. Few had died, and almost none of the injuries were fatal. The future seemed bright for the chaos-makers. But barely two days had passed since the war when their scouts got wind of strangers knocking on the Life-Givers' fortress's door. They all wore steel gray cloaks, armed with longbows and knives. Wolves accompanied them, a couple falcons perching on their shoulders. They were dangerous. Strange. Mysterious.

The Hunters tell the Life-Givers that they come from a far land. They had traveled far and wide, and their only response to their questions were that they had to leave their home land. Hoping the Hunters would provide the remaining Life-Givers a way to get their revenge, they offered to provide room and board for the weary travelers for as long as they wished. It as accepted. The longer the Life-Givers stayed around the Hunters, the more they could see the strange differences between the two groups. After all, every Hunter was immortal.

The sun was setting over the mountains, the dying rays of sunlight flooding the fortress, seeping like honey through the open windows. It was chilly, but the sunlight provided the bit of warmth to warm the large building. The Hunters stood in the living room, their wolves casually circling the two groups. The remaining Life-Givers faced the strangers they had welcomed into their home, wary.

After the hour of lengthy explanations, the two groups stood awkwardly, still wary with each other. Finally deciding to break the thick tension that had sprung up between them, Cadence looked at the Life-Givers with interest. "You mean there were much more people here before?" "Yes. They went away after the war with the Death-Bringers," a girl explained, fidgeting nervously with the knife sheathed in her belt. "Some of those who left had strong powers," a young boy said wistfully. "We're weaker now."

Cadence smiled and laughed. Her fellow Hunters eyed her oddly, but Cadence liked these people. "Some of us have powers too. Not many of us have magic in our blood, but those who do are extremely powerful. I have a power myself." She paused and added, "One of the us back in our home land could even bring back the dead."

JOINING FORM:

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Group:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:

Username: Brightstar
Name: Halt
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: lean, surprisingly short boy with long-ish black hair. His eyes are slate gray, unwavering and steady. He emits a quiet aura of power, although he hardly smiles, and a smile that contains actual humor is even rarer. Surprisingly strong, he is agile and fast on his feet. Sardonic and cynical, he has a deep vein of dry humor in him despite his outward appearance of seriousness and dangerousness. Around mid-twenties in age.
Primary Power: Never miss a target
Other: Halt is well-respected and has a dangerous and fearful reputation. He is a master stragetist, although he is indefinitely impatient. He constantly carries a massive longbow with a ninety-pound draw weight, and two knives.

Username: Brightstar
Name: Cadence Dayne
Group: Hunters
Description: tall, athletic girl with dark green eyes and long, glossy black hair and skin that looks tanned year-round. She is strong from her intense training with her fellow Hunters; skilled in the art of archery and a well-known expert with the sword. She is more friendly and trusting then her friends, although she is very observant and can come down harsh when the need arises.
Primary Power: Power negation/augmentation: the ability to cancel or strengthen/weaken others powers
Other: The sword Sala had used was actually Cadence's. It is one of the most valuable swords in the world, made with the best material. Cadence had been in the Life-Bringer's group a decade or so before, but she left mysteriously to join the Hunters. She had accidentally left her precious sword behind, and Sala had taken it up for her own.

RULES:
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

OTHER INFO:
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, second-in-command, healer, training master, member, apprentice for the Life-Givers and the Death-Bringers
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, deputy, member, and apprentice for the Hunters.
~ The Hunters will have a limit of 5 members. The limit may be changed in the future, depending on how many people join! (: Remember, they are all immortal, and not ALL have powers. Only three will have powers, and this will be on a first come, first serve basis. Thanks!
~ Characters who have been in the Life and Death RPG must rejoin, as some were killed, and some Life-Givers have left their group, etc.

GROUPS ALLEGIANCE:

Death-Bringers:

Spoiler:

Life-Givers:

Spoiler:

Hunters:

Spoiler:

*Note: A poll has been set up! To go with the story line, the Death-Bringers will lose the war... But it will also cost the Hunters and the Life-Givers, to make it fair. But you guys will decide how badly the Death-Bringers lose! Wink

Last edited by Brightstar on September 12th 2012, 16:58; edited 4 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38612
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Caraway August 28th 2012, 23:26

"Umbre likes his beauty sleep," she smiled wistfully, wishing she could sleep that soundly. Then her face darkened, and so did the light. "The battle they fought was tedious. I'd be a fool not to go into hiding after a traumatic experience like that. We must help them as much as we can."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33768
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 29th 2012, 07:18

Ike stood, glancing at a broken shard of mirror on the table. Who would leave this here? He thought, sighing. He lifted a hand to touch the new scar on his nose, smirking. When did that get there? Whatever. Adds charm.

Chrysler wiped off his hands, looking over in excitement at his new machine. It was essentially a hovering disk, like a plate, that was run on eco-friendly substances. It could even use soil or water! Perhaps it wasn't that impressive yet, but it had taken a while to perfect the hovering feature. For now, it would be a bit of a butler, carrying things for the others on its surface. Chrysler pressed a small button at it's side and the plate grew two small, metal arms. It would be better if it worked using it's opposable thumbs.

Kiba brushed Bai's coat, grinning as the big, fluffy dog twisted around to lick his fingers. It had been a while since their last battle and for the first time, they'd had a little time to themselves before training. With the other hunters, or huntresses, possessing powers, Kiba didn't want to be considered weak.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4004
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 29th 2012, 07:54

Madison sat in her room on her bed going invisible and visible again, she still had blood on her fingers from the battle and she hoped the next battle that elf that killed Hermione had blood welling from her forehead or even her chest.

Jack hopped down into the caves under his room his twin sister, the leader of his group was dead and he had no idea what to do so he decided to talk to Falatheil. (Does she still have Mirel?)

Sapphire played with a vine sneaking between her fingers and then turned to her pet cobra "Mya, what should we do, the Death-Bringers are the only people with all of the positions filled, shall we train?" She asked Mya and let the cobra wrap around her arm.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6153
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 29th 2012, 08:44

Could all of us state whether its a Death-Bringer/Life-Giver/Hunter post?

Like before your roleplay post, type in..

EXAMPLE:

(Death-bringer) Will walked down the stairway... etc
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25594
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade August 29th 2012, 12:47

~I can do that!~

(Death-Bringer)- Mary Jane walked out of her room to Will's "Will? You here?" she asked and waited for a response.

(Death-Bringer)- Jeremy looked at his medical supplies and arranged them so they looked neater then he momorized the patteren, he still the remembered the battle all to well, he wished he could forget. Then he smirked when he remembered how he had confused the Life-Givers and given them scars they would remember, mentally, and physacly.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5547
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 29th 2012, 15:32

(life givers) Cassandra leaned against a tree outside. She couldn't train because of her injuries, and she felt useless. She was now the only apprentice, and she missed her friend Alexa, who had left after the battle (I'll edit that if she rejoins). Changing herself was a lot harder because of her injuries.

(hunters) Olivia yawned as she woke up, and she glanced over at Swoop and Blaze who had already woken up. She pet Blaze's head and he let out a bark of pleasure. She left her room, Blaze by her side, and Swoop flying behind her. She saw Ryder and Cadence and she joined them. "Good morning" she said.

~Do any of the hunters want to be Olivia's brother of sister?~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8391
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 29th 2012, 15:46

(Life-Givers)- Jack caught a glimpse of Cassandra before he hopped into the cave so he jumped out when he couldn't find Falatheil and walked over to Cassandra "Hey, Cassandra!" he said with a big smile on his face he sat down beside her and said "I can't believe Jackie is dead, I don't know what to do. The highest ranking is Xurxo, and he is the healer, then me." He told the blonde girl and ran a hand through his hair "Not that you care." he added gloomily. He sat their with an awkward silence hanging in the air.

(Death-Bringers)- Madison grabbed her dog Thorn by his leash and left her room she went to Halt's study and asked him "Do you have any duty's for me?" she asked the Death-Bringer's leader and waited patiently for him to answer her piercing gaze set on Halt. She had changed since before the battle, then she was unknown and weak, she was also shy, now she was strong, well known and bold.

Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 29th 2012, 16:11

(Hunter) Riley entered [wherever everyone is right now Razz]. "I wish I had an alarm clock," she said between yawns. "I guess I'm lucky that I can wake up with my hair relatively untangled." She grinned at Cadence. "Well I suppose I could morph and wake myself, but that wouldn't make sense because it would still be one body and..." She ranted for about thirty more seconds, then stopped abruptly, pretending to feel self-conscious. "What are we doing today, Ryn?"

~can they be like best friends, Cheese?~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13233
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 29th 2012, 16:19

~yeah, okay Very Happy I changed her name to Ryder and her power to darkness, do that's for future reference since Brightstar couldn't update it last night ^^ ~

(Hunters) "We'll have some nice bonding time at breakfast," Ryder replied, scanning the Hunters, looking for any groans of disapproval. "Then we shall hold a meeting with the Life-Givers to discuss the whereabouts and possible strategies on how to defeat the Death-Bringers. If there's any time left over, you can train or do what you wish; it's free time."

I forgot they had hunting birds too ^^ Hawks, eagles and the like, right?
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 29th 2012, 16:20

~I'd like to remind you, Sparkpaw, that your character Sapphire has not been accepted. Unless you want to make her a regular member, she cannot be accepted until I can confirm whether Lighty's characters are returning in this RPG. Thanks. Wink~
~And yes, Chez. Eagles and hawks and the like. :3 Cadence has a bald eagle.~

(Death-Bringers)- Halt glanced up mildly as Madison asked him. Absently rubbing the bruise on his shoulder, he glanced quickly at the clock and shrugged. "Why don't you take over morning watch? Night watch should be just about done." He finished his notes and shut the folder carefully. Halt would finish his report about the war later. "Is anyone else awake?"

(Hunters)- Cadence nodded, sighing. "Mmh." Rubbing Tenebris's ears, she slapped his withers gently and pointed toward the bedrooms, making sure the wolf saw where her she was motioning. "Check to see if anyone is awake, okay?" Cadence told him. He leaped to his paws, making his way to the first door, nose twitching as he sniffed. "They'll probably want revenge on the Death-Bringers," Cadence said, now addressing Ryder. "Do you think they want us to help them fight?" She glanced up briefly as Tenebris gave a soft, non-threatening growl. He was standing at the third door, looking back at her, ears slanted to towards the door. "Someone else is awake." (Ike. :3)
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 29th 2012, 16:24

(life givers) "Hey Jack!" Cassandra said. When he mentioned Jackie's death, she remembered sadly about the battle, and how Halt had killed her. "Well we should probably chose a new leader." she said, "I think you'd be a good leader." She paused for a moment and said, "I wish I could do something usefull around here."
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 29th 2012, 16:38

(Hunters) Riley stifled her groan, so she wouldn't hurt her friend's feelings. "Ok then," she said. "I'll be right back, I need to get Violet." Violet was Riley's hunting peregrine falcon. With the ability to dive at more than two hundred miled per hour, peregrine falcons were one of nature's top predators. Violet was smart, too. Riley thought Violet could understand her power. At least, the bird didn't freak out every time Riley changed into another nimal. Technically she didn't need a hunting bird since she could shapeshift, but to Riley Violet was more of a friend and companion than a being that worked for her. Riley walked back to her room and found the falcon chewing at a red-brown scrap on her perch. Riley whistled, and the falcon jumped and glided toward her, landing on the tough leather glove. Riley winced as she felt a sharp talon pierce her skin. She knew Violet didn't mean to, but it still hurt when she didn't wear the glove properly. "Come on," she said. "Mealtime."

(Life Givers) Zephyra walked softly down the hallway until she reached Xurxo's room. She bit her lip as a flood of memories of her sister's lifeless body threatened to overwhelm her. Ignoring the strange Hunter girl who was walking to the breakfast room with a falcon on her arm, Zephyra stepped forward and knocked on Xurxo's door. He was all she had now. She didn't want to lose him too...
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 29th 2012, 16:42

~Oh, okay Bright, she can be anormal member, that's fine.~

(Life-Givers)- Jack's head shot up in surprise "Me? Leader? Oh no no no." He said "I could never handle the responsibilities of a leader!" he said and stood up fiddling with his fingers he walked into a tree and fell on the ground with an 'Oof'' sound he sat up "I'm OK."

(Death-Bringers)- Madison looked at Halt "You, otherwise I don't know, i woke up and came straight here." she told him, before she would speak to him all her fear showing, now she spoke to him as if he were any normal member. "I'll head out now, should i bring anyone else?" she asked.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 29th 2012, 16:55

(Life Givers) Xurxo heard a knocking at his door, and he wiped the tears from his eyes with the back of his hands. [In the description, it says he gets emotionally distressed when he fails] He opened his door, and saw Zephyra standing there. Looking down at his feet, he apologized to her about failing to save her sister and for being a pathetic excuse for a healer. Not able to stop the tears, he sat down on his bed and put his face in his hands, not knowing what to do. He had spent the last few days locked in his room, and hadn't touched his violin ever since the battle.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9103
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 29th 2012, 16:56

(Death-Bringers)- Halt grunted. "If neither of you mind being dragged to sit outside and keep watch." Shuffling his papers, he ushered Madison out and locked the office doors. "Later," Halt said absently, heading toward the kitchen. Breakfast was important, after all.

(Hunters-) Cadence rubbed the back of her neck, and clucked to Tenebris, bringing him back to her side. "Let's pick up Majesty. Then we'll head down to breakfast." She headed back to her room, saying a quick good bye to Ryder as she strode down the empty hall. Tenebris's tail sweeped back and forth slowly as he squeezed through the half-open crack in the door. He would rest now. Cadence let out a shrill whistle, and there was a blur of feathers as Majesty flew silently out of the doors and settled on her arm, talons digging into the strap. (Majesty shall a peregrine falcon, and she can be Violet's sister or something. :O)
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur August 29th 2012, 16:57

Username: Fabfur
Name: Cerminia a.k.a Mini
Group: Life-Givers
Description: A Filipino girl with long black hair and dark brown eyes. She has tannish skin.
Spoiler:
Primary Power: Super Speed
Other: She doesn't really like to fight with weapons. She used her super speed to help with hand=to=hand combat c:

Username: Fabfur
Name: Jonghyun
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: A healthy boy (lolwut) with brown eyes and longish brown hair that falls in front of his eyes. He is Korean~
Spoiler:
Primary Power: Telekinesis
Other: N/A
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 6973
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 29th 2012, 17:05

(Hunters) Ryder nodded. Breakfast would be soon, so she thought about Cadence's question about fighting with the Life-Givers. It would be dangerous. She could ask for something in return, but what did they have? She poured feed into Mercedes's bowl, and the griffon vulture flew down to peck at his assorted feed. She motioned for Umbre to follow her to the breakfast hall.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 29th 2012, 17:11

~Ok Brightstar!~

(Life-Givers) "You did nothing wrong!" Zephyra said, seeing how upset Xurxo was. "It was my fault. I should have jumped sooner. Or the Death-Bringers, for attacking us..." She closed the door behind her and sat down next to Xurxo, leaning into him and feeling the warmth of his body. "The Death-Bringers will pay. But I want you to know, I don't blame you. And no matter what happens, I will always love you." The last sentence was said in a whisper as Zephyra gazed into his eyes. She pulled him close and leaned in, heart hammering out a frantic rhythm as her lips met his.

~finally Troll~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 29th 2012, 17:31

~ is will in the roleplay? ~

(Death-bringer) Will heard a familiar voice calling his name and he walked up to Mary Jane with a smile on his face. "You look beautiful today," he chuckled, leaning forward slightly until his face was just inches from hers. This time he felt no tingling shivers down his spine when he got near to her. He frowned for a moment. Was he losing his attraction for Mary Jane? Or was it the other way round? He suddenly jerked his head backwards and turned away so that she couldn't see his face.

"Sorry. I.. I'll talk to you later," he mumbled, quickly disappearing into the hallways.

~ I was thinking maybe Will could have a breakup or something Razz and then he finds another girl HAHAHAHAHA that would be fun Very Happy how's that, Moonpaw? ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25594
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 29th 2012, 17:49

~Yes Will is.~

Cadence settled down in an empty chair with a bread roll and small slice of half melted butter. She clicked her tongue and pointed to the back of the chair; Majesty fluttered to perch on the chair back obediently, and was promptly awarded with a strip of meat. Humming cheerfully, she gulped down her orange juice and finished half the roll in a couple of bites. Cadence wanted time to train before the Life-Givers woke up. The hard journey from her home land had not provided time or energy to practice.As the young-looking girl polished an apple with the hem of her shirt, Cadence absently strove to remember the faces and names from yesterday. There was Ike and Cassandra, Mary Jane and Zephyra, Jack and Xurxo, Falathiel... And Mini.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur August 29th 2012, 17:51

~So am I accepted? Razz~
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 6973
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 29th 2012, 18:17

(Lifegivers)Cassandra limped over to Jack and helped him up. A few seconds later she asked, "Who do you think should be leader?"

(Hunters) Olivia follow the others to the Breakfast hall and she glanced back and said, "Come Blaze, come Swoop." The wolf pup follow her, staying right next to her, and Swoop flew behind her, stumbling in the air a few times. Swoop hadn't known how to fly for that long and was still getting used to it. Olivia arrived at the breakfast hall, and she sat down after getting a muffin and juice for herself. She put down Swoop and Blaze's food near her, and they both ate as she began to eat her breakfast. When the falcon, and wolf pup finished, Swoop perched on her shoulder, and Blaze sat by her feet.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam August 29th 2012, 18:35

James walked to the breakfast hall, his pet falcon, Torra, on his shoulder. He looked around the room for a place to sit.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9621
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 29th 2012, 18:43

Sunbeam, your character wasn't accepted by Brightstar. There are already five Hunters. You'll have to make a Life-Giver or a Death-Bringer to RP. It's good to read all the previous posts before you post, especially in an RPG.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam August 29th 2012, 18:52

Sunbeam wrote:Username: Sunbeam
Name: James
Group: The Lifegivers
Description: Tall with curly brown hair.
Primary Power: Maniplulation of air.
Other: Has a pet Falcon named Torra.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9621
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down