Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

+13
Eaglestrike
FabFur
Frost
Roguestar
Sunbeam
Windystorm
Streamstar
Jade
Shimmerpaw
Caraway
Noxe
Caligo
Nyx
17 posters

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

When the Death-Bringers lose, they will be...

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 5 Vote_lcap8%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 5 Vote_lcap58%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 5 Vote_lcap33%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 5 Empty Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Nyx August 28th 2012, 16:51

First topic message reminder :

The Life-Givers leader is dead. The group is in chaos, each blaming another for their failure in the battle. They are breaking up, each day heralding another empty room, another person's belongings missing. People are leaving, hoping to find a way to exact revenge on the Death-Bringers, to hide from the devastating aftermath of the battle, or simply to escape from the furious accusations hurled from person to person. But still some people remain in their stronghold.

The Death-Bringers are victorious in the battle. Few had died, and almost none of the injuries were fatal. The future seemed bright for the chaos-makers. But barely two days had passed since the war when their scouts got wind of strangers knocking on the Life-Givers' fortress's door. They all wore steel gray cloaks, armed with longbows and knives. Wolves accompanied them, a couple falcons perching on their shoulders. They were dangerous. Strange. Mysterious.

The Hunters tell the Life-Givers that they come from a far land. They had traveled far and wide, and their only response to their questions were that they had to leave their home land. Hoping the Hunters would provide the remaining Life-Givers a way to get their revenge, they offered to provide room and board for the weary travelers for as long as they wished. It as accepted. The longer the Life-Givers stayed around the Hunters, the more they could see the strange differences between the two groups. After all, every Hunter was immortal.

The sun was setting over the mountains, the dying rays of sunlight flooding the fortress, seeping like honey through the open windows. It was chilly, but the sunlight provided the bit of warmth to warm the large building. The Hunters stood in the living room, their wolves casually circling the two groups. The remaining Life-Givers faced the strangers they had welcomed into their home, wary.

After the hour of lengthy explanations, the two groups stood awkwardly, still wary with each other. Finally deciding to break the thick tension that had sprung up between them, Cadence looked at the Life-Givers with interest. "You mean there were much more people here before?" "Yes. They went away after the war with the Death-Bringers," a girl explained, fidgeting nervously with the knife sheathed in her belt. "Some of those who left had strong powers," a young boy said wistfully. "We're weaker now."

Cadence smiled and laughed. Her fellow Hunters eyed her oddly, but Cadence liked these people. "Some of us have powers too. Not many of us have magic in our blood, but those who do are extremely powerful. I have a power myself." She paused and added, "One of the us back in our home land could even bring back the dead."

JOINING FORM:

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Group:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:

Username: Brightstar
Name: Halt
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: lean, surprisingly short boy with long-ish black hair. His eyes are slate gray, unwavering and steady. He emits a quiet aura of power, although he hardly smiles, and a smile that contains actual humor is even rarer. Surprisingly strong, he is agile and fast on his feet. Sardonic and cynical, he has a deep vein of dry humor in him despite his outward appearance of seriousness and dangerousness. Around mid-twenties in age.
Primary Power: Never miss a target
Other: Halt is well-respected and has a dangerous and fearful reputation. He is a master stragetist, although he is indefinitely impatient. He constantly carries a massive longbow with a ninety-pound draw weight, and two knives.

Username: Brightstar
Name: Cadence Dayne
Group: Hunters
Description: tall, athletic girl with dark green eyes and long, glossy black hair and skin that looks tanned year-round. She is strong from her intense training with her fellow Hunters; skilled in the art of archery and a well-known expert with the sword. She is more friendly and trusting then her friends, although she is very observant and can come down harsh when the need arises.
Primary Power: Power negation/augmentation: the ability to cancel or strengthen/weaken others powers
Other: The sword Sala had used was actually Cadence's. It is one of the most valuable swords in the world, made with the best material. Cadence had been in the Life-Bringer's group a decade or so before, but she left mysteriously to join the Hunters. She had accidentally left her precious sword behind, and Sala had taken it up for her own.

RULES:
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

OTHER INFO:
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, second-in-command, healer, training master, member, apprentice for the Life-Givers and the Death-Bringers
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, deputy, member, and apprentice for the Hunters.
~ The Hunters will have a limit of 5 members. The limit may be changed in the future, depending on how many people join! (: Remember, they are all immortal, and not ALL have powers. Only three will have powers, and this will be on a first come, first serve basis. Thanks!
~ Characters who have been in the Life and Death RPG must rejoin, as some were killed, and some Life-Givers have left their group, etc.

GROUPS ALLEGIANCE:

Death-Bringers:

Spoiler:

Life-Givers:

Spoiler:

Hunters:

Spoiler:

*Note: A poll has been set up! To go with the story line, the Death-Bringers will lose the war... But it will also cost the Hunters and the Life-Givers, to make it fair. But you guys will decide how badly the Death-Bringers lose! Wink

Last edited by Brightstar on September 12th 2012, 16:58; edited 4 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38643
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 5 Empty Re: Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Roguestar August 31st 2012, 22:51

(Death Bringers)-Arianna looked up at Madison. "I've always thought of you as a friend, even before I knew you. I have something to tell you..." her eyes started to fill with tears at the thought of her sister. "Hermi... Hermione was my sister. I was her secret and she was mine. I'm sorry I've hidden it from you, but it always seems as her spirit is around me and she told me to wait until now. It's almost as if she's right beside me. Since I met you, you were the closest thing I had to a mother. Hermione was everything that I had until..." her voice trailed off, and her watery eyes were gazing off as if she was looking at Hermione's spirit. Out of nowhere, she broke the trance and ran, throwing her arms around the taller girl. "I miss Hermione!" she started to cry, as the chihuahua with the bagel in its mouth, hopped from her arms just in time. It was as if she was three again, crying over a little thorn in her hand.

(Life Givers)- Falathiel walked up to Jack. "Why don't you want to be leader? You were great over there. If you don't want me to, then I won't ask anymore, but you were like a natural born leader, just like Jackie. I couldn't do that for sure," she said, hoping that Jack would want to be leader.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18246
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo September 1st 2012, 00:00

(Life Givers) "Yea, I'm fine," Xurxo muttered, sliding out of the way. He kept going along the hallway, and opened the door to his room. Sitting down on his bed with his head in his hands, he thought long about everything that seemed to be happening all at once. He wasn't in the mood to do any sort of training, so he opened his violin case and pulled out his Stradivarius, running his fingers along the smooth sleek body of the the instrument. He plucked a few notes experimentally, his fingers tapping against the fingerboard hesitantly. He now realized truly how much he was out of practice. Sighing inwardly, he put the bow on the string, and pulled, eliciting a wondrous note from his violin.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9134
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 1st 2012, 00:26

"Okay..." Cadence shrugged inwardly and continued up the stairs to the room she shared with Ryder. The floor downstairs had been stone tiles and dark marble; upstairs, it was hardwood, worn smooth over the years. It had probably been rough when the fortress had been just built, but now it was almost as smooth as the tiles. Almost. Wincing as her foot pricked a splinter in the oak floorboards, Cadence limped into the guest bedroom and carefully shut the door behind her. "So. The Life-Givers. Should they know more about us? And the Death-Bringers. We need to know more about them." Cadence got straight to the point, as usual. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, the Hunter looked at Ryder questioningly. I haven't seen Kiba all morning, she remembered absent mindedly, frowning. Cadence's thoughts were straying to a scout mission for the Death Bringers as she waited for a reply.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 1st 2012, 00:49

"I suppose they should know more about us," she said slowly, trying to believe her own logic. "We should prove that we trust them, because they trust us." She flopped down onto the springy mattress. "About the Death-Bringers, the only way to truly understand them is to go to their little death hole ourselves. It would be dangerous, with what we've heard about that leader of theirs, but I don't think the Life-Givers can help us any more with that subject."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33799
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 1st 2012, 07:07

(Life-Givers)- "Falatheil, I never said I didn't want to be leader, I just I'm nervous about it." He admitted to the girl. "Like, like a dance recital, or a spelling bee." (He's trying to call her smart) He told her. The short-haired boy got up and kissed Falatheil lightly on the cheek "See you in the caves, we can talk there." he whispered in her ear.

(Death-Bringers)- Madison looked down at the smaller girl she bent down and closed her arms around Ariannna and whispered "And I will think of you as a daughter." so that only the little girl could hear. Hermione, I will take care of your little sister until my last breath, I will protect her for you. she silently vowed to Hermione.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6184
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar September 1st 2012, 08:14

(Life Givers)- Falathiel nodded and said, "See you later." She grabbed a muffin as she walked by and went to the training area. She picked up her bow, grabbed an arrow, aimed, and shot. The arrow landed in the center. She kept doing that, over and over again.

(Death Bringers)- Arianna wiped her tears away. "Madison, do you wanna train now?" she asked, hoping that she could get her mind off of her lost sister. Almost as if Hermione was there, the wind whispered in her ears, I will always be with you. I will never leave you alone my dear sister. My home will be your heart... Then, it was just wind. There was no sound of Hermione in it anymore, just the feeling that the wind told the truth and Hermione was in her heart.

Last edited by Rockpaw on September 1st 2012, 08:56; edited 1 time in total
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 1st 2012, 08:52

(Life-Givers)- Jack smiled and went to get some breakfast, in the kitchen he grabbed a bagel and headed for his room, he hopped into the hole in the floor and ate his bagel waiting for Falatheil.

(Death-Bringers)- Madison looked down at Ariannna "Sure, come on!" she told the smaller girl, her old sweetness coming back. "What do you want to practice?" she asked and waited for the girl to respond.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost September 1st 2012, 09:55

~ Hi, I'm too busy to keep up with this roleplay so would anyone like to take over my characters, Will and Penny? ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25625
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade September 1st 2012, 09:57

(Deah-Bringers)- Mary Jane lefther in search of something to do, she walked around to find Will she found him and looked him straight in the eyes "Will, I don't think we're going to work out, and you would say the same, so stay away, I know you don't love me any more." she said and left him standing there. Yes, she could be a drama queen, but it was good to have him out of her life, than in it and making it harder than it was being a Death-Bringer.

(Death-Bringers)- Jeremy walked into the medic and sepperated his supplies, the day was borig and he had no work to be done, so he decided to go train, he saw Madison and Arianna about to begin training "Hey can I join you?" he asked them and waited for them to reply.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5578
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 1st 2012, 10:00

(Death Bringers)_ Halt was reluctant to provoke another battle. The Death-Bringers were getting a little over confident, and it could prove fatal. The Life-Givers were eager to get revenge at any rate, and now they had the "tools" that could get them what they wanted. Halt rubbed his chin thoughtfully, and scribbled a note on a piece of parchment.

(Hunters)- Cadence nodded in agreement. "I'd rather not, but they deserve to know the full story about us too." Glancing out the window as she spoke, suggesting, "We could send a scout party of ours. Not every Hunter should go... in case something bad happens. Kiba should go. He's stealthy..."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 1st 2012, 10:10

(Death-Bringers)- Madison saw Jeremy and then said "Um, I guess you could join us." then looking down at Arianna "What do you think?" she asked the younger girl.

~I'll be Will and Penny, Phanny, unless someone else wants to.~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 1st 2012, 10:23

(Hunters) Ryder nodded in agreement. "I would like to send Olivia, seeing as she's young and needs to prove herself, but I think it'd be dangerous for her. Since Riley can shape-shift, she would also be a good choice. Turn into a mouse and scurry through the halls. I would like to go myself, but I need to attend the meeting tonight."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar September 1st 2012, 10:52

(Life Givers)- Falathiel stopped and went to her room. She opened the trapdoor that was under her bed and walked into the tunnels. She ended up in the large cave, where she saw Jack waiting. "So, what did you wanna talk about?" she asked.

(Death Bringers)- Arianna nodded, "Sure! And I think we should do some battle practice!" She turned herself into diamond, ready to fight. "But maybe we should split into teams... We need one more person," she said. Her diamond self was shining in the sunlight, causing the light to reflect off of her, blinding anyone who looked at her. "I won't blind you... yet," she changed back to herself and waited for a reply from the others.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 1st 2012, 11:03

(Death-Bringers)-Madison looked at her dog "Thorn and me against Arianna and Jeremy?" she said "I tamed Thorn so we can fight together." she told the others.

(I'll post Jack later.)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar September 1st 2012, 11:30

(Death Bringers)- Arianna picked up her purse/carrier and put Chipper in it. She placed the purse where the little chihuahua would be safe, then walked back to the others. "I'm ready!" she turned back into diamond and ran towards Madison. She stopped at a patch of sunlight and positioned herself so that the light would bounce off of her and into Madison's eyes, temporarily blinding the brown eyed girl.

(I'll post Falathiel when you post Jack.)
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 1st 2012, 11:47

~hey could I get a summary please? This RP moves really fast Razz~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13264
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 1st 2012, 13:40

(Death-Bringers)- Just before the light got to Madison's eyes she went invisible and whispered "Go, Thorn." The got darted forward.

(Thorn-O-Vision)- Thorn darted forward at his master's command, he ran under Dark-haired bots legs and he tripped and fell on his tail-end. (Dog-talk.)

(Life-Givers)- Jack sat in the cave and looked at Falatheil "Oh, I thought you wanted to talk to me, you told me to come to the caves, plus we can talk more about me being leader, and why I said no to Cassandra. I also want to know why you always sound jealous when I'm around her." he told the girl.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 1st 2012, 13:47

(Life-Givers) Zephyra went to her room. She didn't feel like training. Do I have to give a speech to be nominated? she wondered as she sat down at her desk and started drawing something absentmindedly. At first it was just a scribbled pattern, but when she picked up the paper to study it, she saw that it looked like the word revenge. Sighing, she turned the paper over and started sketching.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade September 1st 2012, 13:56

(Death-Bringers)- Jeremy stumbled over when the dog got between his legs, he rubbed his head trying to think of a way to defaet Madison when she could go invisible. When he couldn't think he rembered where Thorn had ran from and charged into the place he ran right through and slammed into a tree.

Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5578
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 1st 2012, 14:11

(Hunters)- Cadence nodded absently. "Perhaps Olivia should go anyways. She can't stay cooped up forever. If she has to, she can just stay behind and guard their position. I'd like to go as well, but I want to see how everyone's training is going." She nodded again, then looked at Ryder. "So it's agreed?" There was a faint scratching at the door, and Cadence got up to open it. Tenebris slipped silently into the room and nudged Ryder as he flopped down to lie by the bed.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 1st 2012, 15:00

(Hunters) "Yes," Ryder confirmed. "Kiba and Olivia. I'll go find them and we'll work out a plan. Let's head to the training area. I think they'll be there, and you've got business there anyway." She began to walk out of the room, gesturing for Umbre to follow her. "We can teach these wolves a few tricks too," she smiled.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 1st 2012, 15:29

"And Riley," Cadence corrected with a smile. "I've been training Tenebris since he was a puppy. Sometimes I regret it. He's too smart for his own good." Even the words were negative, the look of amusement in her eyes belied her real feeling. And of course, the lean black wolf chose that moment to snort, a queer snuffling sound as he rose and padded to the open doorway, looking back at Cadence. Are we going to training or not? he seemed to say. Cadence copied her wolf's snort and stood, shaking her head. "Then training we go."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 1st 2012, 15:35

(Hunters) Riley headed toward the training area, Violet on her well-protected arm, Eclipse trotting obediently at her heels. "Ok guys, we're doing... hmmm... do the vise attck on that dummy over there." She watched as they got into position, then signalled. Violet swooped from her hidden spot to peck at the dummy's eyes. In a real life situation, the opponent would have turned around to run, only to find Eclipse waiting. "Good!" Riley called. "Eclipse, try to be a bit faster." She awarded both with strips of dried meat.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 1st 2012, 16:06

(Hunters) Ryder entered the training area. You could eat angry battle cries and mixed animal noises. Something blew up in the corner but Ruder figured somebody was just testing their powers. She scanned the teens and four Riley first. Approaching her slowly but confidently, she said, "Riley. I have an assignment for you, Kiba and Olivia. Are you preoccupied at the moment?"
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 1st 2012, 17:13

~I'll roleplay Cassandra later, cause theres nothing for her to do right now~

(hunters) Olivia hadn't noticed Ryder enter the training area, since she was focused on training with Swoop and Blaze. Swoop's flying had really improved, and she watched as the young hawk did another circle around the training area. She got a strip of meat out to give to Swoop, but she didn't return to her and instead began circling around something or someone.

(hawk vision) Swoop flew around the training area, scouting for anything of importance and listening for commands. As she flew over a couple of the other humans, she heard Olivia's name, and began to circle Ryder from the air, thinking that it could be important for Olivia.

(hunters) Olivia looked over to where Swoop was circling and saw Ryder and Riley. She knew Swoop would have had to heard something like her name for her to do that without Olivia telling her a specific thing to look for. She walked over to them and said "Do you need me for something? Swoop heard my name."
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8422
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content