Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The New StarClan - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The New StarClan - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New StarClan

+4
Redstar
Jade
Nyx
Shimmerpaw
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The New StarClan - Page 2 Empty The New StarClan

Post by Shimmerpaw August 19th 2012, 14:05

First topic message reminder :

Hi! I'm making a StarClan RP! Feel free to join!

Leader: Thistlestrike[Sparkpaw]
Deputy: Darksky[Brightstar]
Medicine Cat: Hailfire[Sparkpaw]
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Warriors: Hailgaze[Forestblaze], Snowfall[Forestblaze], Clawstrike[Rockpaw], Wolf That Howls at Moon(Wolf)[Rockpaw]
Apprentices: Coalpaw[CheeseStar], Dawnpaw[Brightstar], Leopardpaw[Leopardstrike],, Fallowpaw[Viper],
Queens: Lunarstar[Rockpaw], Lightningstrike[Icefur],
Kits: Lightkit, Tigerkit, Brightkit, Thistlekit
Elders:

Here are the rules:
-The maximum number of cats per person is three (Unless you have kits)
-Living cats ARE allowed But they are not to be RPed if they aren't in StarClan training.
-StarClan cats are allowed to give prophecies, yes.
-If you want a living cat, you MUST have a StarClan cat.

Explanations:
-Yes, in this RP StarClan train living cats.
-Yes, There are positions like leader, deputy, etc.
-In my RP they can still have kits and what not, i want this to be interesting.
-Also, they can give prophecies to ANY cat, (Rouges, Loners, Tribe Cats, Etc.)
-Warriors can have leader names since they died.

here are my cats(You will see the form here):

Name: Thistlestrike
Description/Pic: Light gray tom with spiky fur.
Alive, or Dead?: Dead
Mate: Anyone
Kits: Maybe
Former Clan: ThunderClan
How Did They Die?: Killed in a badger attack.
Mentor/Apprentice: Anyone.
Littermates: Anyone.
Other: He is a great leader to StarClan being very loyal.

Name: Gingerpaw
Description: Ginger she-cat with bright green eyes.
Alive or Dead?: Dead.
Mate: Too Young, (but might have a crush.)
Kits; Too Young
Former Clan: StarClan.
How Did You Die: Was born in StarClan.
Mentor/Apprentice: Hailgaze
Littermates: Leopardpaw
Other: N/A

Thanks!

-Swift Sneaky

Last edited by Sparkpaw on August 27th 2012, 14:13; edited 7 times in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6184
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

The New StarClan - Page 2 Empty Re: The New StarClan

Post by Shimmerpaw August 21st 2012, 14:44

~IDK? Leopardpaw?~

Gingerpaw ran out and jumped up she tugged on Hailgaze's tail and said "Come on!" (First patrol) she growled when she couldn't move the bigger cat.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 21st 2012, 16:00

~Hailgaze's apprentice is Gingerpaw, Viper. :/~
Hailgaze meowed, "Watch." He got into a hunters crouch and pounced, swiping up a vole, killing it. "Try." he said.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10205
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 21st 2012, 16:27

Lightkit heard her brother and looked around. She saw the wet moss that Tigerkit had slipped on earlier and grabbed a small amount of it. She made it into a rough ball, and knew she still had to practice it more. She wanted to be a medicine cat someday, so this would be a helpful technique to practice. She threw the moss ball at her brother, but it fell apart in the air. She sighed, then turned to go back to the moss and make a new ball. This one was smoother, so she threw it at her brother and this time, it didn't fall apart in midair.

Clawstrike watched the moss ball fell apart, then saw the better one. He smiled. "She'll make a wonderful medicine cat one day," he meowed and then thought, Who will teach her? His eyes clouded with worry, but he cleared the clouds and continued watching.

~We need a medicine cat...~
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18246
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 25th 2012, 07:36

Thistlestrike walked out "Hailgaze say's he knows most medicine cat teqnuiqes. so, i think that's great." he told tthe cat standingin front of him feeling pride in his Littermate.

Gingerpaw got into the crouch her tail was held straight into the air "Like this?" she asked him.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 25th 2012, 08:39

~The kits will be a day away from 6 moons.~

Lightkit bounded over to Thistlestrike. "Can I be an apprentice? I want to be an apprentice! Can I be a medicine cat? I want to be a medicine cat!" she meowed. Without waiting on an answer she ran to her parents. "Can I be an apprentice? I want to be an apprentice! Can I be a medicine cat? I want to be a medicine cat. I want to be one now!" she wailed. She didn't like waiting. Waiting was long. Clawstrke's answered, "Tomorrow, you'll be six moons. You'll be made an apprentice then." Lightkit knew that tomorrow was going to feel like forever! She drooped her tail when Lunarstar curled her tail around the kit. Lighkit listened when she said, "Tomorrow will come, don't worry my little kit. Soon you'll be in that medicine den." That didn't make Lightkit happier. She walked back to her brother. "Ugh! I wanna be an apprentice now!" she hissed.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 26th 2012, 17:13

~Thistlestrike's reaction O.O~

Thistlestrike walked into the nursery, he was a large cat, so he ducked low to get into the den smelling of milk and kits. The gray cat looked at Lunarstar and mewed, "Lightkit, your brother is looking for you, he wants to play moss ball." he told her and waited for her to leave.

Tigerkit looked around, looking for his sister"Lightkit? Where are you? I want to play one last game of moss ball before we become apprentices!" he called to her, still looking around himself.

(Leopard wants me to be Hailfire)

Hailfire opened his eyes and was in StarClan, his mother had let go of his paw and dropped him "Thistlestrike, I have died." he said aloud and bumped into Tiger kit the kit looked up at him with big eyes "You smell of stars." was what he said. "I have joined StarClan, a mean cat has killed me, so I am joining you." he said and he was going to be a medicine cat.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 26th 2012, 17:27

Hailgaze nodded. "Now pounce."

Snowfall yawned. "Anyone want to hunt?"

~Does Snowfall have an apprentice? Because she'll mentor Tigerkit if not!~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 26th 2012, 19:56

~Lightkit was beside her brother... Oh well!~
Lightkit ran out of the nursery to her brother. She made a new moss ball and threw it at him, hoping he would catch it.

Lunarstar looked up at Thistlestrike. "Was that the only reason you came here, to tell Lightkit that her brother wanted her?" she asked the leader.

Wolf watched the cat kill Hailfire. Should she tell? She made a run for it, but was a bit too slow. The cat pounced. She tried to fight back, but was too weak... She opened her eyes. There were two paths in front of her. One smelled of stars and the other of death. She followed the more pleasant smelling one and found a group of starry cats. She had died and didn't know it?! She had trained with StarClan before, but now it was different. She stumbled over a small kitten that she recognized. It was Lightkit. "Hello Lightkit!" The she-kit stared up at her with round eyes, like Tigerkit did with Hailfire. "Why do you smell different?" she asked, but was ignored as Wolf padded on. "Hello Hailfire, Thistlestrike. I too, have died. I saw who killed you Hailfire and I was killed because of that..." she meowed. "I guess," she added. "I mean, I don't know what happened! One minute, I was there, and the next, I was here! I...I don't know if I'm dead or not. I guess I am. Lightkit said I smelled different. I just don't know anymore..."

Clawstrike's eyes were large when he saw his apprentice and heard what she had to say. "We... We have to warn the ThunderClan medicine cat! We must prevent others from dieing," he meowed, hoping that his idea would be agreed to.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 27th 2012, 10:35

Thistlestrike shook his head at the queen, "Two cats have just died Hailfire will be the medicine cat and I will make your kits apprentices today," he began he was the leader and he was able to choose what went on in this clan of the stars. "Lightkit should ask him to be his apprentice, I will hold the ceremony after the commotion has settled." He flicked his tail dissmissivley and left the nursery. He approached the two new StarClan cats and nodded.He looked at Wolf "Wolf, you are dead, Clawstrike you may send the prophecy or let another cat do so, maybe I should." He mewed he was her father.

Tigerkit looked at his sister and caught the moss ball then he placed it down "Will you make them warriors?" He asked. The gray cat looked downat him "Yes, tonight I will." The leader told him.
Hailfire dipped his head in return, remember to tell them I have died. He placed his tail
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 27th 2012, 10:38

~Snowfall is my character's mentor Razz Coalpaw ~

"If it's okay with Snowfall then maybe you can come?" Coalpaw replied to Dawnpaw, looking hopefully at her mentor.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33799
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 27th 2012, 10:49

(Just noticed I cant be Hailfire. I wanted to be him. I'm gonna drop Gingerpaw.)

Hailfire dipped his head in return and put his tail over Wolf's shoulders "lets go fix you up." He mewed the she-cat and walked to the medicine den.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade August 27th 2012, 11:08

Leopardpaw walked into the clearing and looked around Hailfire and Wolf's scent loomed in the air, but something was different. Stars! Wolf and Hailfire were dead! She looked around for something to do she decided to play with the kits Lightkit and Tigerkit.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5578
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedpaw August 27th 2012, 13:56

Name: Lightningstrike
Description/Pic: Solid black she-cat with bright green eyes, and a marking that seems to resemble a lightning bolt on her right flank.
Alive, or Dead?: Dead
Mate: Thistlestrike?
Kits: Thistlekit- a surprisingly white tom with a slightly spiked fur and a black paw. a copy of his father.
Brightkit- A black kit with a bright spirit and green eyes. A copy of her mother.
Former Clan: ThunderClan
How Did They Die?: Badger Attack
Mentor/Apprentice: Fallowpaw?
Littermates: N/A
Other: N/A
Spottedpaw
Spottedpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : FLUFFIENESS!!!
WarriorPoints : 4722
Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 27th 2012, 14:06

~Everyone is accepted and may begin RPing, Thistlestrike can be Lightningstrike's mate and i will RP Brightkit.~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 27th 2012, 16:42

HAILGAZE WILL MENTOR TIGERKIT!!!! X3
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 27th 2012, 16:57

Fallowpaw woke up, the blinding agonizing pain in her back gone, the icey torrent of the water gone, her father and Nightpaw's sobbing gone. "Maybe it was just a dream, and today I'll start my training to be a warrior!" Fallowpaw though, then she realized she wasn't in Riverclan territroy. Suddenly, everything began to fall into place. Why the agony in her back was so real, why her father was so hurt, why Nightpaw was sobbing, and why her mother had embraced her into her feathery fur, then the flashing light and then waking up here....."N-No way....I-I can't be dead...! What about being a warrior?! What about hunting and fighting for my clan?! Why?! Why did this happen to me...? What about Nightpaw...our plans..to be t-t-ogether for-e-ever....." Fallowpaw's eyes grew wide, and tears streaked her face.

~Fallowpaw just died and joined STarclan,K?~
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5677
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 27th 2012, 17:01

Hailgaze saw the new cat, and padded up yo her. "Hello. I'm Hailgaze." Snowfall meowed, "Welcome to Starclan. I'm Snowfall. You're dead, in Starclan. And Hailgaze doesn't talk much. Not after our sister killed us..." Snowfall shut up and started tearing up.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 27th 2012, 17:02

Wolf slightly blushed. In ThunderClan, she had developed a crush on Hailfire. Now, she felt the same way! Could she be his mate? Or is StarClan exactly like ThunderClan, where medicine cats couldn't have mates? Even if he wasn't a medicine cat on the ground, could she love him now? She followed him to the medicine cat den.

Lightkit followed her brother and listened to what Thistlestrike had said. "Thistlestrike, when I become an apprentice, can Hailfire and I do it?" she asked.

Clawstrike nodded, approving for Lunarstar and himself, of Lightkit's opinion.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 27th 2012, 17:09

"D-dead?" Fallowpaw squeaked, it sounded so harsh the way Hailgaze said it. Shuffling her paws, Fallowpaw sniffled, whipping her face and turned to look at Hailgaze and Snowfall. "......" Fallowpaw was silent, shuffling her paws, and staring at them. If only Nightpaw was here with her! He was so much better at talking to cats then she was. "U-um....Snowfall...can I ask you s-something..?" Fallowpaw stuttered shyly.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 27th 2012, 17:12

"Of course." Snowfall meowed gently. She padded over to Fallowpaw.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 27th 2012, 17:14

"Umm..is there like anyway for me to talk to my father thorugh his dreams or is that for leaders and medicine cats only?" Fallowpaw asked, feeling slightly less shy around the she-cat.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 27th 2012, 17:18

Thistlestrike looked around and caled into the clearing "What? Are the Clan cats going to appear in StarClan?" he asked. He said "now, if everyone is here i have a couple ceremonys to be held." He mewed from atop the Spirit Rock.

Hailfire chuckled "Nice one brother." he looked at Wolf and smiled, the she-cat meant something to him and he knew it he looked at Thistlestrike and waited to hear what he wanted to say.

Tigerkit looked up at his mother and said "Can we join the meeting mum?" he wanted to hear what the leader was going to say.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 27th 2012, 17:29

Lunarstar nodded and walked to the Spirit Rock with her family.

Lightkit walked to the Spirit Rock. She hoped she would be made an apprentice! She started to groom herself, in case it was her apprentice ceremony.

Wolf turned her head to watch Thistlestrike. She smiled, wanting to know what this ceremony was about.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 27th 2012, 17:33

"Well-" before Snowfall could reply, Thistlestrike called a meeting. "Ask someone else later. There's a meeting being held." She and Hailgaze padded over and sat.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 27th 2012, 17:45

Thistlestrike called into the clearing, "Today, i am proud to announce the arrival of two new kits, Brightkit, and Thistlekit." He began the many ceremonys of the night. He looked around "Hailfire, Wolf and Fallowpaw. Please come forward. You have followed the warrior code and followed the way of you ancestors to join us in StarClan and i now ask for approval from the Clan to welcome you as warriors, and apprentices, of StarClan." hes yowl split the air.

Tigerkit sat down next to Lightkit and whispered in her ear "Think he'll make us apprentices?" he asked.

Hailfire nodded and waited for approval, coming when the Clan called his name.

Thistlestrike bagan with his speech again "Also Hailfire will be our medicine cat, he may choose if he accepts a mate or not." He looked at his brother who nodded and mewed "To anyone who i feel for and think i may love." he mewed.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content