Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Phoenixclan vs. Griffinclan - Page 6 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Phoenixclan vs. Griffinclan - Page 6 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenixclan vs. Griffinclan

+7
Auburnflare
Caraway
Lightclaw
Noxe
Nyx
Redstar
Streamstar
11 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Phoenixclan vs. Griffinclan - Page 6 Empty Phoenixclan vs. Griffinclan

Post by Streamstar July 26th 2012, 21:44

First topic message reminder :

Phoenixclan cats live in the desert, and are able to stand great temperatures. They are also very fast. They hunt large birds and are good at jumping. Griffinclan cats live in the mountains by the desert. They are very strong, and are used to living in the colder climate of the mountains. They are also good at jumping and hunt large birds. During a shortage of prey, the two clans accuse eachother of prey stealing, and are on the verge of war.

Form:

Name:
Description:
Mate:
Kits:
Mentor/Apprentice:

My cats:

Name: Griffinstar
Clan: Griffinclan
Description: Gold colored pelt, with white muzzle, paw, and ear tips, and green eyes
Mate: Eaglecall
Kits: soon
Mentor/Apprentice: None yet

Last edited by Streamfur on July 27th 2012, 12:23; edited 2 times in total
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8401
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Phoenixclan vs. Griffinclan - Page 6 Empty Re: Phoenixclan vs. Griffinclan

Post by Roguestar August 1st 2012, 09:21

Flamepaw got back to camp with Redtalon. They only found one eagle. Prey was getting low. She looked up in the sky. Will night ever come? she thought, then padded into the apprentice's den. She curled up in her nest, but for some reason she couldn't get to sleep. She walked over to Redpaw. "What are you doing?" she asked out of curiosity.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18225
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 1st 2012, 09:25

"I'm just trying to get a word from my brother," Redpaw replied to Flamepaw. "He seems busy, but I really like talking to him." Redpaw sighed. "I think Demonstar is going through a hard time or something, because he's also busy. Do you think I could train with you and my father for a while? I don't want to be behind in case we actually do go into battle. I really believe GriffinClan is stealing our prey."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33778
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 1st 2012, 09:31

Flamepaw thought for a moment. It would be Redtalon's decision. "If it's okay with Redtalon, then it's okay with me!" she mewed. "Come on, let's go see if it's okay!" she ran to where Redtalon was sitting. "Redtalon! Can Redpaw train with us? Can he?" she asked. She didn't think about the accusation of prey being stolen, she just wanted another apprentice to train with.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 1st 2012, 09:38

Redtalon looked at his son and his apprentice. "I'll try, but this means we might go a bit slower. The two of you need to be very patient because we'll have to take turns. At least when we train for fighting tomorrow you can try the moves on each other."
If we really need to go into battle, I want to make sure they're both ready, Redtalon thought. I've got a feeling that war will start before the prey will run out.

Redpaw jumped up and down excitedly. They would be learning fighting tomorrow! He bounced around Flamepaw, ignoring his father's stressed expression.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 1st 2012, 09:44

Flamepaw bounced with Redpaw. "Yay! We're gonna learn to fight!" she said. She was so lost in thought that she bounced over Redpaw and fell to the ground. She shook her head and got back up, then continued bouncing.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 1st 2012, 10:32

While the other cats were resting, Lionpaw snuck off, longing for Flamepaw. Let's say I was hunting, he thought. He took the familiar hidden path down the slope toward an outcropping of rock which marked PhoenixClan's territory. Walking a little farther, he spotted Flamepaw and some other apprentice in training. He slunk into the shadows behind a stone and let out the softest mrrow, hoping that Flamepaw would somehow hear him.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13243
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 1st 2012, 11:14

~They weren't training yet.~

"Redpaw, I'm gonna go out of camp for a while. If anyone asks, I'm hunting," Flamepaw meowed. She ran out of camp and close to the border, she saw a hawk. She could tell that it was weak, but prey is prey. She caught the bird and carried it to her and Lionpaw's meeting place. She heard Lionpaw's meow and walked into the bush. "I brought a hawk," her voice was muffled by feathers. She dropped the bird. "Prey is low here. I was lucky to get this. How is prey in GriffinClan?" she asked.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 1st 2012, 11:22

Birchpaw longed to be with his brother, but he still sat hoping Flamewing would come soon. He decided he would go hey his mentor. He walked to the leaders den "Flamewing? Are you there?" He asked for his mentor.

Mossfire Watched Redtalon go without answering her question, she hoped he was OK. She walked to her nest and sat down.

Echocloud looked at Griffinstar, wondering what her brother was thinking.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6163
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 1st 2012, 11:27

"Flamepaw!" Lionpaw rushed toward the she-cat and wrapped his tail around her, purring. Then he blinked at the hawk. "Great catch. Prey is low in GriffinClan too. And that's not good for the queens and kits... Also, it seems like Griffinstar has had a dream from StarClan about something, but I haven't had the chance to ask." Then he cheered up, purring, "I'm so glad to see you again, Flamepaw!" He snuggled closer to her, nosing her ear affectionately. "When do you think we'll get our warrior names?"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 1st 2012, 12:08

Flamewing meowed, "Birchpaw, Demonstar and I are having a private discussion right now. Please go... I'll be in my den in a little bit."

Eaglecall woke up, the kits play fighting. She laughed, and saw Sunkit sitting in the corner of the nursery. "What's wrong, Sunkit?" Eaglecall asked. "I'm so small... they can beat me easily!" Sunkit whined. "I used to be the smallest in my litter too, Sunkit, but you get bigger." Eaglecall replied soothingly, "No go play with them and make up your own tecniques to beat them." "Ok mommy!" Sunkit chirped, and ran to play with her brother and sister.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10184
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 1st 2012, 12:19

"I don't know, but I can't wait to see what mine will be!" Flamepaw purred. "I guess you should take this hawk with you when you go back. I think Demonstar had a dream also. Do you think the clans will go to war over prey, or will they keep living peacefully?" she asked, then quickly changed the subject. "Do you want to play? Roar! I'm a badger! Roar!" she badly imitated a badger. "Roar! I'm here to get you out of my territory! Roar! You moved into my home! Roar! You drove me off your territory! Roar! Roar! I'm a badger! Roar!" she stood on her hind legs to make herself taller. "Roar!"
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 1st 2012, 12:41

"I'm gonna go hunting." Griffinstar meowed to his sister. He stopped by the nursery on the way and smiled at his kits, and then left to look for prey. He knew he would have to travel farther from the camp to find prey, and he randomly chose to go towards the border with Phoenixclan. He stopped as he picked up the scent of Phoexiclan. He peered around a boulder and saw a Phoenixclan cat with a piece of prey that was on Griffinclan territory. He couldn't see the Griffinclan apprentice from where he was. He raced back to camp. Now that he was sure that Pheonixclan was stealing prey, he would get a patrol and go to the border.

~Can someone make a Pheonixclan cat see Lionpaw with the prey, but not see Flamepaw and get Demonstar to bring a patrol of cats to the border. I'm trying to start the battle~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 1st 2012, 13:08

Demonstar shook his broad head. "We're finished. Im sending out a patrol." He mewed firmly. Stalking out of his den, Demonstar cleared histhroat. "Mossfire, Redtalon, and Hollowpath, we're going on patrol. Redpaw, Wolfecho, Flamepaw, and Ravenfeather protect the camp." He yowled. "All of you hurry up and lets get going!" He added impatiently.

(Can some people play Hollowpath and Ravenfeather for me? Ill take Wolfecho.)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13669
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 1st 2012, 13:15

Back at the camp, Griffinstar shouted out, "Swiftstrike, Falconheart, and Clawstorm, I need you to come with me on a patrol." to the rest of the warriors/apprentices he shouted, "The rest of you stay here and guard the camp." Then he lead the patrol towards the Pheonixclan border.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 1st 2012, 13:30

~Flamepaw isn't at camp.~

Flamepaw thought she heard something and came back down on all fours. "What was that?" she asked, scared that someone saw her. She looked around, trembling. She ran up a tree, where no one but Lionpaw could see her, in case it came back.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 1st 2012, 13:34

(I know that, but Demonstar doesnt.)

Hearing his name, Wolfecho loped from where he was speaking with an apprentice and nodded. "I'll make sure the camp is safe, Demonstar." He promised. The tom was longlegged, well muscled, and had the voice of a wolf's howl. His gray fur was short and dark while his eyes were a soft silvery blue.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 1st 2012, 15:01

Red talon looked at his leader. He looked very stressed. Either way, he kept up with the other cats. Red paw would be okay, right? The senior warriors would protect the new apprentice. He wouldn't even have to fight.

Clawstorm couldn't smell PhoenizClan until they got really close. It was even stronger than the scent of prey. The shortage was getting worse.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 1st 2012, 15:29

Demonstar lead the way out of camp at a brisk pace, fiery amber eyes wary and aggitated. He had a feeling GriffinClan would already be there.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 1st 2012, 15:33

Mossfire heard her name Eben though she was about to go hunting,she followed Demonstar

"Flamewing! Guess what!" He yapped with out waiting for Flamewing to answer he continued "I arranged the herbs in the den, and I flayed out some Norah's and poppy seed for the queens." He said and held his head high. He hoped his mentor was glad, not mad.

Echocloud watched her brother go, a Medicene cat for a daughter, and their son is leader, Echocloud hoped her parents were proud. She curled up in her nest and went to sleep.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6163
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 1st 2012, 15:37

Griffinstar arrived at the Phoenixclan border with the patrol. Then he said, "I spotted a Phoenixclan cat stealing prey from over here earlier." Then he spotted Lionpaw. He walked up to him and said, "Lionpaw! What are you doing here at the border all alone?Did you see that prey- stealing Phoenixclan cat?" He hadn't seen Flamepaw up in the tree yet.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 1st 2012, 15:38

"Wow. Thank you, Birchpaw!" Flamewing meowed, shocked, "How did you know what borage and poppy seeds were?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10184
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 1st 2012, 15:43

~I'm just gonna assume the PhoenixClan patrol is already there, cuz Frigginstar spoke to them~

Redtalon looked confused. GriffinClan was stealing their prey, weren't they? He shook his head, looking up to StarClan for an explanation, when he spotted his apprentice in the tree above them. Was she the one Griffinstar caught?
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 1st 2012, 16:02

"I-I was hunting," the golden apprentice mewed quickly. "Yeah, I think I saw him stealing a bird."
Falconheart stared at her apprentice. He should have asked her before going off on his own, given the prey shortage and tensions.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 1st 2012, 16:08

Demonstar stepped into view of Griffinstar. "We have never stolen a scrap of prey from GriffinClan!" He said, dangerously calm.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 1st 2012, 16:16

"Then why did I see a Phoenixclan cat with a hawk on this side of the border?" he asked, taking a step closer to the border.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content