Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?

+16
Wildfire02
Stormheart
Lunarlight
Flightfeathers
Ninecloud
Icestar
Redstar
Roguestar
Legendflower
Pinewhisker
Auburnflare
Eaglestrike
Nyx
Caraway
Noxe
Shimmerpaw
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What was the most useless/worst Clan in the books?

What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 12 ]
What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 26 ]
What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 10 ]
What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 69

What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Empty What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?

Post by Guest July 14th 2012, 18:22

First topic message reminder :

Take your pick! Cat Smile Give a description/explanation of why below Very Happy

Back to top Go down

What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?

Post by Guest July 19th 2012, 10:59

I think it was WindClan. They always needed saving and couldn't really win in a war against the rest of the Clans :/

Back to top Go down

What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?

Post by Noxe July 19th 2012, 11:03

Well, it wasn't WindClan's fault they were always being picked on. Plus they're not, technically, useless. After all, they knew how to use the tunnels.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13242
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flightfeathers July 19th 2012, 11:07

Yeah, my sister and I love Windclan. And What Maplestream said is true, Windclan was the only clan in the books who were tunnlers and used those very tunnles for battle. That strikes me as impressive. Smile

I think Thunderclan was. They...were just not as brave and daring when Firestar became leader. I liked Thunderclan better when Bluestar was leader though. Smile
Flightfeathers
Flightfeathers
Loner

WarriorPoints : 6993
Male Posts : 15

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9800

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight July 19th 2012, 11:51

Swaggerclaw wrote:I'm not saying who I voted for.
since there is one other vote for windclan, and it's revealed Fang voted for Windclan. I voted for Bloodclan because they were not even an original clan.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8734
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart July 19th 2012, 13:17

I don't really see how you can say one of the main four clans are worthless/useless because they are the main clans. I also don't see how you can say SkycCan is either. Even if you don't agree with SkyClan accepting kittypets, or whatever, some of the cats in Skyclan are ancestors to some of the cats in the main clans.. So if SkyClan didn't exist some of the cats in the main clans wouldn't..

Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6711
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower July 19th 2012, 13:31

You don't know who Swaggerclaw voted for. :| Raises Eyebrow

Well, just because they're the main clans, doesn't mean we have to like them. I like RiverClan and ShadowClan the most. ShadowClan for the win! Cat Smile
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5692
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart July 19th 2012, 13:54

I know you don't have to like them. But just because someone doesn't like a clan that doesn't make it worthless. : P
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6711
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower July 19th 2012, 15:53

Oh haha I was voting on the worst part, not Worthless. :p
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 19th 2012, 16:04

RiverClan ftw! Very Happy I don't think any of the four main Clans are useless or bad. ThunderClan gets all the action. WindClan can use tunnels. RiverClan is pretty much neutral (like Switzerland, only we don't get chocolate Razz) and I think Leoprdstar wasn't thinking too clearly when she sided with Tigerstar. ShadowClan isn't evil, only mysterious Very Happy
When I voted SkyClan, I was thinking of the current SkyClan. If you think about it, they're kind of lame compared to how great they originally were.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildfire02 July 23rd 2012, 12:18

Maplestream wrote:I don't think SkyClan appears AT ALL in the actual series O.o so pretty much, they're nonexistant to all the cats at the lake except Sandstorm.

I think Skyclan is great (They are in the books, in some special editions). i voted Bloodclan, but now i regret it, because they are the most helpful clan. they KILLED tigerstar!
Wildfire02
Wildfire02
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 5391
Male Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 23rd 2012, 12:21

But the special editions don't count as the ACTUAL SERIES. And, well, BloodClan tried to take over the forest. But I guess they were a bit useful too.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw July 28th 2012, 08:44

I voted windclan because they never really helped anyone EVER in the books,so they were pretty much useless
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6611
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 28th 2012, 11:51

Maplestream wrote:Well, it wasn't WindClan's fault they were always being picked on. Plus they're not, technically, useless. After all, they knew how to use the tunnels.
That, and the fact that they fought against the DF too.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 28th 2012, 21:07

Maple, that reason can't count because all the clans fought against the Dark Forest except for SkyClan.

Thunderclaw: I voted windclan because they never really helped anyone EVER in the books,so they were pretty much useless

You probably forgot that WndClan helped ThunderClan against the badgers. If zwindCan hadn't helped ThunderClan, it might've been demolished, not to mention devastating casualties and losses.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38621
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower July 29th 2012, 00:18

No clan is Useless, and no clan is The worst. of course there's a protagonist, ShadowClan, but they're not Evil. they all have their ups and downs. No clan is useless, each of them have a purpose. :3 that's how I look at it.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 29th 2012, 20:02

*antagonist is the "bad guy" Wink

WindClan was also helpful when there was LionClan vs. TigerClan. they helped ThunderClan to win, which helped to drive BloodClan out.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33777
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam August 2nd 2012, 04:15

Definetely bloodclan. No nine lives!
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9630
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollystar August 25th 2012, 21:18

I picked the Tribe of Rushing Water, because only in two books do they show up with any meaningful attachement to the story plot. They only showed up in four books all together, out of twenty-four, and it's just sort of random, like; "Hey! Guys! I have a GREAT idea for Warriors!" "What is it?" "Let's make them discover a group of cats that live in the mountains so that we have a reason to kill Feathertail to make the story more dramatic!" "Okay! Sounds fun!" ...Really. That's what I think happened. Eyes Looking Up
Hollystar
Hollystar
Loner

Custom Rank : The Mindreader
WarriorPoints : 4371
Female Posts : 27

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight August 25th 2012, 22:10

wow you have read all the books I like you Flirty Love
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8734
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollystar August 25th 2012, 23:23

...Awkward moment...
Hollystar
Hollystar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 26th 2012, 00:11

Holly, posts must consist of at least three words Wink Since you've received two reminders (about different things) I'd suggest reading the site rules. If you like to chat, the Chatbox is always open Super Happy
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33777
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Eaglestrike August 26th 2012, 00:27

BloodClan was needed for Whitestorm to die and Branblevlaw to become Deputy though. Wink

The Tribe was needed for Lionblaze, Dovepaw and Jayfeather because if Feather hadn't died, Crow probably would have had kits with her, then no three and the clans would've been destroyed. Wink
Eaglestrike
Eaglestrike
Loner

Custom Rank : That one cat
WarriorPoints : 4571
Male Posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollystar August 26th 2012, 00:33

CheeseStar: Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I fixed it! All better, I won't do anything again!
Eaglestrike: I think you mean Graystripe, not Brambleclaw, but that's absolutely true. I didn't think of that...but, the whole Clans stopping there didn't really have meaning, I don't think...can you think of anything? Ummm, in Outcast, the only reason was because of intruders in the TRIBE'S territory, although I guess it's when Jayfeather/paw got the dream about the fourth...fine. I admit. SoTM is the only one where they didn't have any meaning. XD I didn't think of those. You're smart!
Hollystar
Hollystar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Eaglestrike August 26th 2012, 00:57

Thanks! Smile

Also, Tigerstar would still be alive if it weren't for BloodClan.

Hmm.. I don't seem to remember much of that book. They could've stayed there just for a friendly visit, after all, They made friends with a lot of the members, or just a place to stay the night. Smile
Eaglestrike
Eaglestrike
Loner

Custom Rank : That one cat
WarriorPoints : 4571
Male Posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye September 9th 2012, 21:27

I chose the Tribe of Rushing Water. I always found them boring, and completley defenseless. They always relied on the Clans whenever they were in trouble, and could never stand up for themselves.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6255
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2