Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

FrostClan Life Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

FrostClan Life Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan Life

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FrostClan Life Empty FrostClan Life

Post by Scarlett June 29th 2012, 17:44

Snowlily came to a stop at the top of a gorge as the sunlight burned into her pelt. Her tail flicked back and forth as she inched closer to the edge of the cliff face. She watched the river flow below.It seems calm today... she thought to herself hesitantly before looking back at Brightshadow. Snowlily gave a slight nod and flexed her claws as her muscles rippled gently under her pelt and she turned her attention to the shelves of the cliff side leading to Frostclan's cave camp. She jumped easily from one ledge to the next pausing just before the camp entrance to wait for the others to catch up.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433491
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

FrostClan Life Empty Re: FrostClan Life

Post by Nyx June 29th 2012, 17:56

Brightshadow flicked her tail and leaped after Snowlily, her flufing out as she accidently brushed against a huge icicle, edging her off balance. She straightened herself in mid-air and landed softly beside Snowlily. Glancing behind her, the former RiverClan leader reflected on how the cold felt so comfortable to her, almost as comfortable as swimming in water. RiverClan. How were they doing? Brightshadow's paws itched as she thought of her old Clan. Get over it. You're in FrostClan now. Shaking herself, she dug her claws into the frozen ground.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38643
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 29th 2012, 18:31

"Are you coming?" Snowlily teased. Her eyes glistened with excitedment. She unsheathed her claws and dug them into the ice for traction as she jumps over the last for ledges and langed on the rocks leading behind a waterfall. "Brightshadow take a look. This is huge." she looked back at Brightshadow in clear delight.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 29th 2012, 18:43

Brightshadow sheathed her claws and jumped after Snowlily, eyes gleaming. "A waterfall!" she shoved a paw out, letting the water rush onto it. Disturbed, the water sprayed in the air. Purring in amusement, she grasped a rock and tossed it through the rippling sheet of water. Brightshadow pricked her ears, noting the dull thunk and softer sounds echoing it. "There's a cave behind!" She leaped through the waterfall without a second thought. The water pounded onto her back, pushing her down, but she still landed on the other side safetly. Scrambling up the slick rocks, Brightshadow blinked several times, pupils dilating. "Lily! Come on!"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 29th 2012, 20:12

Iceclaw was sitting inside the cave, her tail curled over her paws. Her blue eyes were friendly when she spotted Snowlily and Brightshadow. "Lily told me that you would come," she purred. "Welcome to FrostClan."

She padded over towards the once-RiverClan cat and touched noses with her. "You may have RiverClan blood in you, but your heart will be with FrostClan," she whispered into Brightshadow's ear, soft enough that only she could hear.

She held her gaze with Brightshadow for a few heartbeats before nuzzling Snowlily. "I'm so glad we're in this together. Come on, the rest of them are inside."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25625
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 29th 2012, 20:20

A soft purr rumbled from deep in her chest as she watched the two former Riverclan cats who were now reunited once again. "Waiting on me now huh?" she shifted her weight slightly for better balance over the wet, mossy rocks. Snowlily nuzzled Iceclaw back quickly before jumping along the rocks until the surface became dry and flat, pausing for a moment to look over her shoulder for the warriors. "Where exactly are we at with organizing patrols?
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 29th 2012, 20:26

"I sent Whiteout and Iceshard out on a border patrol," Iceclaw mewed." To make sure that the IceClan cats don't cross into our territory." She ended her sentence with a hiss and dug her claws into the snow.

"Earlier on, I went on a hunting patrol with Starlight." Everyone could smell traces of fresh-killed prey wafting from inside. She led both cats deeper into the tunnel.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 29th 2012, 20:32

(I don't think whiteout is in Frostclan now. I don't know what that situation is exactly. Lol snow in the cave?)

"Well then it sounds like things are in order and there is plenty of food for everyone. Did anyone collect any dry moss to sleep on?" Snowlily asked Iceclaw taking a few sort glances at her before turning her attention back to the tunnels. "Brightshadow is here now and tomorrow I think I'll be out gathering herbs. The problem is there are a few that don't grow here so I need to see about trading some with another clan. It's quite a long walk to get catmint and borage leaves." She padded through the tunnels that were coated in ice now quickly becoming used to their new home.

Last edited by Snowlily on June 29th 2012, 20:46; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 29th 2012, 20:43

( I think u added him into the FrostClan topic under Warriors )
( And snowstorms are pretty common so snow should be able to be blown into the tunnels. Not much but some. )

"Dry mossy?" Iceclaw laughed. "We have dry moss though... I made sure that you had loads of them in your nest Snowstar." The FrostClan deputy followed Snowstar into the cave.

~ where does the tunnel lead to again? ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 29th 2012, 20:52

(The gathering area and then the nest areas. I hate auto correct. Ignore the typos.)

Snowstar nodded. "Good and I trust Brightshadow has her own nest prepared as well? We need to be sure that the moss is changed out every day with so much ice in here. The cold isn't too bad but I don't think anyone prefers sleeping on ice or wet moss." she purred slightly amused. She flicked her ears back and turned her head to be sure that Brightshadow was keeping up okay. "How is it? Not too cold for you?" she asked the former leader. "I'm sure the water is a bit colder than you are used to. Despite how this place looks we get quite a bit of light in here and it looks really nice reflecting off the ice."
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 29th 2012, 20:58

~Whiteout wants to be a tiger with Blizzard again, or something or the other. Balancing out the GMs? Idk.~

Brightshadow flicked her tail padded after the two cats, falling into step beside Iceclaw. "This place is cool," she meowed, glancing around. Her eyes were bright, and seemed unpreturbed by the intense chill the frozen wall gave off. She twitched er ears and added, "It wasn't meant as a pun."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 29th 2012, 21:10

(Haha way to blow off my questions Brightshadow. That will boost my self esteem. Rolling Eyes)
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 29th 2012, 21:39

~That was supposed to be before your post. -.- My kindle is hard to type with and its really messed up now, it keeps freezing, and I had to edit my posts so many times this past hour that I just got lazy and irritated. To be honest, it makes my really frustrated and annoyed when I have to make up for my stupid Interent source.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 29th 2012, 21:41

(you could always just respond to it now... Lol)
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 29th 2012, 22:08

"I like it here," Brightshadow meowed, her voice bouncing and echoing, muffled by the ice. "Its not too cold. Its comforting actually. I've never liked the heat anyways. Surprisingly enough, leafbare has always been my favorite season." She flicked her light gray tail, her paws crunching on the thin layer of snow. "Where would you find dry moss here?" The gray tabby asked suddenly, reaching out to lay a paw on the frozen tunnel wall.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 30th 2012, 06:16

( Should I be a tiger too? Rawr. Definitely not. Razz )
( FrostClan is very near the mountains right? )

"I found dry moss near in the mountains. It's not that hard to climb a mountain." Noticing the shocked looks on the other cats face, she quickly added," I don't mean climb to the top of the mountain. There are moss growing near the bottom. You just have to climb a few steps to reach them."

"Since the weather is cold, the moss are all dried up." Iceclaw explained. All three of them padded towards the dens where they rest and curiously observed the different sleeping spots. Not all were actual dens though - some were just small hollowed cracks in the walls. Iceclaw's gaze riveted to a den-like hollow, the walls were frozen ice, the ground was earth, smooth under her paws. There was a constant trickling of fresh water from a tiny crack at the corner, which explained the shallow puddles of water under her paws. There was a slab of frozen ice in the middle and she leaped onto it gracefully. "I like the cold," she mewed. "And how ice and snow feels against my fur."

Unlike most cats, who enjoy the warm sunlight, she preferred cold icy places, which probably explained her name. "This shall be my den," she announced. Her eyes suddenly clouded. "Though I'd like a denmate..."

* those in bold are things to take note.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 30th 2012, 11:04

"Could I be your denmate?" Brightshadow asked, pricking her ears. "That is, if you don't mind." She glanced at the blue-ish she-cat, then flicked her gaze back toward Snowstar. Her paws scuffed the ice, and suddenly, Brightshadow realized, with her strange rough, hard paw pads, she could grip the slippery ice much better. She peered into the hollow, and dipped her paw into the trickle of water. The gray tabby lifted her now wet paw back and licked the water off her paw. It was surpisingly fresh and cold, almost sweet on her tongue. Brightshadow looked back at Iceclaw, straightening herself to stand up and balance on the snow.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 30th 2012, 17:55

Iceclaw nodded gratefully at Brightstar. She lay down flat on her belly, the water soaking her belly-fur and paws. There was a mischievous glint in her eyes and she gave herself a few shakes, spraying water at Brightstar. "That's my welcome to my new den mate," she chortled with laughter at the drenched she-cat.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 30th 2012, 18:18

~You double posted! Shameee!~

"Hey!" Brightshadow yelped. With a swft movement of her shoulders, she pushed Iceclaw over into a puddle, soaking her new denmate's fur. Raising her tail, she flicked droplets of glacier water into Iceclaw's face and hopped out of reach, rushing backwards, ducking beside Snowstar. Her paws didn't skid on the smooth ice like she expected. Rather, she had a rather nice grip. Brightshadow hissed playfully and crouched.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost July 1st 2012, 11:30

~ Eeeeik. Post deleted. ~

Iceclaw seemed unfazed by her drenched coat. Her eyes glinted mischievously. She slammed both paws down on the water surface hard, sending a wave of water onto Brightstar's face, momentarily blinding her. Seizing her distraction for an opportunity to attack, she rolled foward, covering the distance between her and Brightstar quickly. She leapt onto the she-cat, balancing herself right on top of her. She unsheathed her claws, positioning the sharp edges right at the end of the FrostClan warrior's throat. "Don't underestimate what The Phantom can do." Her blue eyes seem to gleam as she spoke.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 1st 2012, 11:54

~I'm not Brightstar anymore, and you didn't give me time to react! Besides I behind Snowlily, so you would've blinded her instead Oh, and Attack Power only counts in Official RPGs. Razz~.~

Brightshadow simply collapsed, so Iceclaw tumbled off her uncermoniously. "Cheap tricks work against arrogant cats, because they're not expecting it," she shot back. Shaking her fur, the water sliding off easily, she returned to the tunnel entrance. "I feel like xploring outside. I didn't get a good look at the frozen waterfall, and that's pretty." Brightshadow cocked her head. "Maybe I ought to hunt a bit too, since I'm hungry!"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost July 1st 2012, 12:03

~ OH HI BRIGHTSHADOW. Wooopppppppie. I think I was drunk when i wrote that. ~

"The fresh-kill pile's full," Iceclaw stared at Brightshadow. As if stating her point, she darted forward and chose a plump vole. It finished it quickly in a few bites and started washing her whiskers. "Even prey is so much plentiful here..." Her voice trailed off when she suddenly thought of her previous clans, clanmates, and friends she had left behind.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar July 1st 2012, 12:27

Iceshard padded into the camp; in her mouth she held a Crane and a Squirrel. Padding across the camp, Iceshard dropped her prey in the fresh-kill pile, and she looked around the camp. ” Hmmm… I wonder how Thunderclan is doing. And Ivystar, and my kits. I still miss Thunderclan, but moving to Frostclan was a good decision. Frostclan needed my loyalty and I will be here to give it!” Iceshard thought determinedly, then she looked around the camp, looking around for something to do.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5677
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 1st 2012, 12:38

Brightshadow waved her tail. "I know. I just want to check the waterfall out again, and I caught a strong scent of rabbit on my way here with Snowstar. There might be a rabbit warren nearby, and rabbits are always welcome." She paused when something flashed in Iceclaw's eyes. Guilt. Memories. Pain stabbed her heart. Brightshadow felt the same way, whenever she thought of RiverClan, Streamstar, Maplestream, Rainsplash, or anything else. "I'll be back," she murmured, and vanished into the ice tunnels. Like Rainsplash had told her the night the Gathering Brightshadow had left RiverClan for good, there was no turning back.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett July 1st 2012, 13:21

Snowlily watched as the warriors played together, occationally rolling her eyes and letting out a slight purr. Water trickled down parts of the walls giving them a clean water source. She looked down at the small pool, rather pleased with tHe location chosen for their camp. They're all adjusting to well. I wonder if when should take some time for training today. She looked over each of the others and decided to allow them some time to eat first. "Iceshard, why don't you accompany her?"
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content