Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The ever changing RPG! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The ever changing RPG! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ever changing RPG!

+10
Pinewhisker
Icestar
Scarlett
Nyx
Streamstar
Thunderclaw
Lilacstar
Noxe
Auburnflare
Hazelstar
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The ever changing RPG! Empty The ever changing RPG!

Post by Hazelstar June 28th 2012, 17:26

This is not your ordinary RPG! Every day or so, this roleplay will change! They won't be detailed, such as ones in the past, but RP's that can be done, and finished in a day or so! For example, one day, the clans will be fighting rogues, and the next, a lightning storm will happen! It's kind of like the books, so every once and awhile, I'll do a day called 'Your choice.' Meaning, you, as a roleplayer, will do what you want for today. You'll roleplay, until someone decides to do something.
All clans are invited, and you'll be in your own territories! They'll be gatherings, and half-moons, lightning storms, battles, dog attacks, etc! If you have an idea, please PM me! Also, if the roleplay is a hit, I'll extend it alittle, before I change it (: Lastly, you can be your own cat, or a different one, enjoy! (:

Today's RP- Oh No! Greencough!
Yesterday's RP- Gathering, alittle whitecough had been going around, but nothing big.
Weather- New Leaf, Light rain.

My first comment
- Silversnow padded across the log and onto the island. No clans were there yet, and as she took the tree she wobbles sickly. Gosh, I hope I don't have whitecough. She thought, as she tucked her tail around her paws. Skystar had been busy with some clan stuff, so she had sent Silversnow ahead with a small Skyclan patrol, "Let's just hope this goes by fast..." Silversnow didn't like being up there without permission, and she hoped the other leaders won't mind.

Last edited by Silversnow on June 30th 2012, 20:26; edited 1 time in total
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7120
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

The ever changing RPG! Empty Re: The ever changing RPG!

Post by Auburnflare June 28th 2012, 17:31

Swaggerclaw walked with ThunderClan, his pelt pricking as he awaited the Gathering ahead. His ears pricked, and he saw SkyClan heading towards the Gathering. Keeping any insults in his head, he let out a growl from deep inside his throat but kept his eyes on the Clan. The large tabby tom saw Smexyfur, and walked towards her, "Do you see SkyClan? Where's the leader? She must have caught whitecough.." An evil smile appeared on his face, and an evil chuckle escaped from his mouth as he watched the other clan with narrrowed eyes.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14198
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 28th 2012, 17:35

Maplestream also noticed. Running easily up to Brightsta, she whispered, "Hey, it looks like Skystar is absent. Maybe she has the whitecough?" Maplestream had caught it herself a halfmoon before, coughing and sneezing. Luckily it passed quickly, leaving her healthy. But she still wasn't allowed to swim until after tonight's Gathering.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13264
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 28th 2012, 17:36

"Heh. Good for us, bad for them." Smexyfur grunted, then she shot a sidelong glance at the tom as he chuckled evily, and she sighed "Your thinking about something evil, aren't you Swaggerclaw?" she asked, as they padded toward the Gathering Place. "Heh. I remember when my sister and I started a fight at the gathering." she let out a small chuckle, then she continued to padd forward, and she kept an eye for her sister.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5677
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw June 28th 2012, 17:39

"Don't get any ideas,"Thunderclaw said to Swaggerclaw, a half-snarl in his voice."Do you think the leader(whoever) would see it as an attacking opertonity like you do?"
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6633
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar June 28th 2012, 17:41

Streamfur was walking beside Brightstar and she let out a small cough. It's probably nothing... she thought to herself. But I'll go see Berryleaf after the gathering just to make sure... "I wonder if any other cats have whitecough?" she said to Brightstar.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8422
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 28th 2012, 17:46

"I was just pointing it out, " Swaggerclaw growled, not even bothering to roll his eyes at Thunderclaw. The brown-silver tabby tom walked away from Thunderclaw, tail tip pricking in frustration at the other tom's bossiness. Grunting things under his breath, he wondered when the other clan's would get there. As impatient as he was, he hid it around other cats.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14198
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 28th 2012, 17:47

Maplestream's keen ears picked up Streamfur's cough. "Are you okay?" she asked her friend, concerned tha it might turn worse than jus whitecough. "And I think Skystar may, as Silversnow is leading SkyClan tonight.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 28th 2012, 17:48

Silversnow stood, and fluffed her fur up alittle, Don't show cowardness.. your not sick. She mouths to her clan 'Look strong..' before looking toward the entrance. Thunderclan and Riverclan had made it there, and Silversnow ducked her head as she watched them come, They look so tiny from up here.. She laughed to herself before licking her chest.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2012, 17:59

Brightstar blinked at Maplestream. "That's not good," she muttered. "At least we have plenty of catmint." She flicked her tail and leaped gracefully up the Great Oak. "Greetings Silversnow. Is Skystar well?" Her eyes belied her curiousity, but it hid her cunning, more sly thoughts in her mind. I hate whitecough... Skystar must be sick. That won't bode well with SkyClan.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38643
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 28th 2012, 18:03

Snowlily was sitting in the shadows of the forest undergrowth, staring at the clan leaders, unblinkingly. Her cool blue eyes were void of emotion as her pelt was dotted in the moonlight. She looked over the cats in the clearing careful to avoid anyone notice as she listened to the news of the other clans.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433491
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 28th 2012, 18:05

Silversnow nods at the she-cat, "She's well. Just had some clan stuff going on, though she had a slight cough when we left. Could just be a New Leaf cough though, with this mist." Silversnow waved her tail, flicking some water down to the cats below.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 28th 2012, 18:24

Maplestream shook her head as tiny droplets hit her face. She glared up at Silversnow for a second, then looked back at Brightstar. Huh, I wonder what she's thinking... She knew some cats who would take advantage of the sickness, but she knew Brightstar wasn't one of them.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw June 28th 2012, 21:18

Thunderclaw grunted."Can't believe he'd think that."He said to himself,walking away.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6633
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar June 28th 2012, 21:22

Icestar glanced around the clearing and sighed to herself. "I wonder how Skyclan is doing without me.." I miss my old clan...well only a little. She padded up to Silversnow and mewed, "How's Skyclan?"
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15899
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 28th 2012, 21:24

The ShadowClan leader slipped into the clearing, her noisy clan following. Sorrelstar bounded up the tree and sat on a low branch. She let out a horrible fit of coughing and smiled. 'ShadowClan is present!"
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5199
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2012, 21:38

Brightstar nodded calmly, her eyes blanking over, concealing her thoughts. "Of course. Early new leaf always brings the odd cough or two." She slid away from Silverstorm on the branch and leaped up to a high branch, careful to avoid spraying bark on the cats below. Arranging herself comfortably, the RiverClan leader looked down at the cats below. Streamfur will make a wonderful leader... I feel like I've been leader for so long. Too long, maybe. Brightstar let out a soft sigh and flicked her tail, shaking off droplet of dew.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 28th 2012, 21:49

SILVERSTORM!? D:< xD

SilverSNOW smirks at Brightstar, "Scared of alittle cough?" She shakes her head, and nods to Icestar, "Congrats on the clan. Moonclan right?" She mews, "Hope you don't get whitecough, like the other clans seem to be getting.." Silversnow glanced around the clearing, noticing a few cats hunched over, coughing. Gosh... There's so many cats sick, I hope this doesn't become greencough.. "When will the gathering start?" Silversnow mewed to the other leaders.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2012, 21:53

~There's no need to be mean about it. >.> I was multi-tasking okay?~

Brightstar glanced down at Silversnow, eyes unreadable. "Did I say I was scared? I simply stated that newleaf brings the cough sometimes. And don't forget," she added, eyes narrowing. "You're not a leader yet. You're not even SkyClan deputy."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 28th 2012, 21:54

CheeseStar stepped into the gathering, the full moon blurred by the thin, shadowy clouds. She shivered as the droplets of water clung to her cheddar coloured fur, making it dimmer than its famous orange. "Well, we're here," she noted to the other leaders. She'd brought a small group to this Gathering, seeing as there were many cats who could have some germs. Only the senior warriors were present.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33799
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 28th 2012, 22:11

~Haha I was kidding ^.^ I thought it was funny xD~

Silversnow flicked her tail and nodded to Cheesestar, "Hey, how's Awesomeclan doing? I wonder if you'll get sick, cause your in the clouds. Razz" Silversnow mews, before tucking her tail around her paws, feeling powerful, yet tiny with the leaders.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2012, 22:25

~Meehhhh. >.> But oh well.~

Brightstar flicked her tail again, annoyed with the extra weight of water on her tail. The rest of fur felt fine, but she hated having water in her tail while sitting in a tree. Fluffing out her thick gray fur, Brightstar's hard, rough paw pads scraped against the bark. "The other's are late," she said disapprovingly. "It's annoying, stuck in this rain and mist, waiting for late cats."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 28th 2012, 22:30

CheeseStar pawed at the ground. "Yeah, we're all right. I think the clouds are becoming kind of shallow and thin, so we may have to move to the mountains for a while if this new-leaf weather continues."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33799
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 29th 2012, 07:22

Sorrelstar let out another cough and hissed. "Why are they so slow?" she spat. She glared at Silversnow and then quickly looked down on her clan.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5199
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 29th 2012, 09:24

~SilverSTORM? That's me! Razz~

Maplestream sat below, shivering in the cold, dewdrops sliding off her sleek fur. The other Clans better hurry, she grumbled. At this rate, by the time we start the Gathering, we'll all be CATSICLES!
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next