Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Rainfall's Apprentice Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Rainfall's Apprentice Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainfall's Apprentice

Go down

Rainfall's Apprentice Empty Rainfall's Apprentice

Post by Lightclaw June 21st 2012, 15:28

(We will time skip after the ceremony Wink Any ThunderClanner is welcome to the ceremony, but afterward, it's only Rainfall and Gingerpaw)

Lightningstar gracefully leaped onto Highrock, Rainfall close behind her. "Cats of ThunderClan, as you know, I will not be around forever. So, though I'm still young, I feel it's time I took an apprentice. I have chosen a cat who has shown a strong love for herbs and other Clanmates as well as a big heart. Your next medicine cat will be Gingerpaw." Rainfall's voice rang clearly. He then allowed his mother to step forward. Clearing her throat, Lightningstar searched the crowd for Rainfall's chosen apprentice. Once spotting her, a small smile appeared on the leader's maw. Voice gentle, she asked "Gingerpaw, do you accept the post of apprentice to Rainfall?"
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13668
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down