Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!** - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!** - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!**

+5
Rainfeather
Nyx
SkyStar
oceanmist
Stareye
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who Do You think/hope is The Fourth Out Of The Possible Cats Listed?

The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!** - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!** - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!** - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!** - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!** - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!** - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!** - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!** - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!** - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!** - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]
The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!** - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!** - Page 2 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 21 ]
The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!** - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!** - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!** - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!** - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!** - Page 2 Empty The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!**

Post by Stareye March 15th 2012, 22:47

First topic message reminder :

New from Vicky's facebook page!
A fan asked:

whose the fourth cat in the prophecy of the series Omen of the Stars? ITS KILLING ME!! I HAVE TO KNOW!!!

Suggestions included Firestar, Cinderheart, Blossomfall, Hollyleaf, Ivypool, Brackenfur, Bumblestripe, and Breezepelt.

Vicky replied:

The fourth cat has been named in these comments. And that's all I'm saying!
I am really excited to find out now! So who do you guys think it is? Who do you guys hope it is? I personally it's not Firestar Cinderheart, Hollyleaf or Ivypool, that would be so predictable. It would be really intresting if it was Blossomfall, Bumblestripe, Brackenfur or Breezepelt. Breezepelt I kind of doubt though, for obvious reasons. I added a poll this time, listed in alphabetical order! Vote cancelling is allowed, so please don't sit at your computer for 2 hours trying to decide!
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6255
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!** - Page 2 Empty Re: The (Possible) Fourth Cats have been Revealed!**MAJOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!**

Post by Stareye November 2nd 2012, 18:21

Topic Locked and Moved to Prison
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6255
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down