Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Age of Aggression RP! - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Age of Aggression RP! - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Aggression RP!

+7
SkyStar
Honeystar
Caraway
Hazelstar
FabFur
Rainfeather
Icestar
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Age of Aggression RP! - Page 2 Empty Age of Aggression RP!

Post by Icestar March 2nd 2012, 20:33

First topic message reminder :

Heya everyone! I finally decided to make a nerdy Skyrim RP! Don't know what in StarClan Skyrim is? Don't worry! This RP is only just based off of Skyrim. So I'll stop rambling and finally get to the point Razz You'll have to do some reading, so stop being lazy and scroll down and read already! Very Happy Please read everything, I don't want you missing anything important.

Ever wondered if cats banned StarClan?...

A long time ago before the time of the Clans, all cats lived in harmony. There was only one clan, StarClan, and every good cat was in it. There were no fights and every cat had its role. This land was called Skyrim and every cat could be free of worries. This all ended when the Thalmor seeked power. The Thalmor do not believe in StarClan. They came to Skyrim to get rid of the worship of StarClan. A great war started because of this. Fearing for the safety of Skyrim, the Empire signed a treaty and ended the war. Many cats still wanted to live under the code of StarClan, so rebels came together and started a group called the Stormcloaks. Now it's time for you to make history. Will you stay with the Empire and drive out the Stormcloaks or fight for Skyrim's true leaders?

Name:
Personality:
Imperial Legion or Stormcloaks?:
Mate:
Kits:

You may create more than one RP character. The more the merrier! Very Happy

Whelp. Today's your lucky day! The Empire is in need of strong warriors. Come on now, don't give in to those dirty rebels. Join the Imperial Legion today!
~~IMPERIAL LEGION~~
Spoiler:

Hey you there! You look like you believe in StarClan, right? Well, whatcha waiting for? Join the Stormcloaks! We'll show those nasty Imperials who's boss! Don't become the Thalmor's puppet. Join the Stormcloaks!

~~STORMCLOAKS~~
Spoiler:
Important!!!!
This RP is not like others. As you can see, these two groups are not Clans. When they come in contact, they will fight, and possibly to the death. Be prepared to fight, or run for your lives! Also groups may capture cats from opposing groups and take them as prisoners.

Have fun and if you have any questions please do not be afraid to ask me! I hope I explained this clear enough and one more thing...

FOR SKYIRM! MEAHHHH!
Alright, start rping Very Happy

Last edited by Icetail on March 4th 2012, 22:35; edited 13 times in total
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15899
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Age of Aggression RP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Age of Aggression RP!

Post by FabFur March 3rd 2012, 19:17

Bluestar gazed around at all the cats. She was happy that they were all so eager. "Okay.. I guess you all can go.. but decide between yourselves. I want only 2 people to go, understood?" she said.

"Meh.. nahh," said Claw, "I'm fine."
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7004
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver March 3rd 2012, 19:40

Name: Diamond
Appearance: a black cat with a pink eye and a blue eye.
Personality: Short tempered, sensitive to her surroundings, loves to sneak up on people.
Imperial Legion
Mate: looking
Kits:
Silver
Silver
Loner

Custom Rank : Beyblading cat~
WarriorPoints : 5065
Female Posts : 567

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 3rd 2012, 19:53

~uh oh Silver I think your avatar is too big. I can resize it if you want. oh and added! Razz~
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 3rd 2012, 21:07

~we should have a secret love or some spy-cat allegiance with an imperial legion, to the stormcloak people Very Happy ~

Swift padded up to Moonflower and Bluestar. "Only a few cats are going, right? If so, then you should choose cats with dark pelts, maybe cats who blend in easily. We may be able to convince an Imperial cat or two to join us on the way. We could steal their kits and raise them as Stormcloaks," he mewed, licking his lips (insanely). Razz

Shuri stretched in a patch of sun. She felt hungry, so she padded over to Flame and Claw.
(let's pretend she doesn't like Flame 👅 ). "Hey Flame, if you're so good at hunting, how would you like to go on a solo patrol and bring back prey for the queens and elders?" she mewed. Under her breath she added "That should take him all day."

Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33799
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 3rd 2012, 21:21

~Haha yeah thats what I was thinking too. It would be hard because these two groups are supposed to hate each, but it could work Razz~

Moonflower nodded at the idea. "Yes, my fur is mostly black so I could blend in well. Who else could come along?" She mewed. "Stealing kits seems harsh, but it can truely teach a lesson."

(Flame is a jerk so one like him anyways Razz)
Flame snorted. "I would go hunting alone anyways. I don't need any of you mouse brains to scare away all the prey and alert any nearby Stormcloaks. Plus, I could handle all the Stormcloaks myself!" He puffed out his chest and flicked his tail. "Now if you'll move out of my way, I'll go hunting again."
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 3rd 2012, 21:22

~I like your idea Cheestar! Nice!~

Hawkstorm smiled slyly and nodded. "I agree." She mewed stepping beside Swift and giving a curt nod to Bluestar.

Quinn slowly padded into camp. Pricking her ears she mewed. "Whats going on?" Narrowing her amber eyes slightly she looked at Flame sternly. He usually causes fights She thought. (lol)
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7809
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 3rd 2012, 21:34

"None of your business" He spat and shoved her out of the way and trotted out of the camp. "Why are all my Clanmates losers!" He yowled to himself. He climbed up a tree (Of course making a bunch of noise in the process) and sat on a branch and sighed and looked up at the sky. Those Stormcloaks...Why can't they just all die? He's been a bad tempered Imperial ever since the Stormcloaks took his parents and he has never seen them since. I..I know my parents believed in StarClan. But if they died...where are they now? He started to feel hot tears, but those tears soon changed to anger.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 3rd 2012, 23:15

Swift nodded at Moonflower's reply. "We can steal kits if they decide to mess with us, then." He still liked the idea. Dark

Shuri shrugged off her anger. When the fresh-kill pile was restocked, she would worry about their supply of brains next. Razz

Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 4th 2012, 11:28

Claw chuckled. "Hey Quin, hey Shuri. I really think he wouldn't be able to do that," laughed Claw, in a good mood.

Bluestar nodded at all the warriors. "Good idea but be careful if you do that," she said curtly, "Let's see.. Moonflower is going but who else?" She studied each of the warriors who wanted to go. Moonflower had a dark pelt. That was good. Hawkstorm had a dark brown pelt. She should go. "I think Hawkstorm should go. She has a dark pelt. if you want to go Hawkstorm please do." Buestar nodded at Hawkstorm.

FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 4th 2012, 11:45

Moonflower nodded. "Yes, you should go too Hawkstorm, those imperials will never spot us with our sneaky dark pelts!" She mewed. Her tail flicked in excitement.I can't wait to go!

Flame sat on the tree branch and thought for a while. "I'll get revenge! And if that means I'll have to kill every last Stormcloak to find my Parents...I'll do it." he grimly mewed to himself.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 4th 2012, 12:20

Bluestar looked into the sky. "You 2 will leave as soon as the sun sets. Remember try not to be seen," said Bluestar still looking at the sky. "And do me a favor! Don't get caught.. or die please." Bluestar laughed.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 4th 2012, 13:19

Hawkstorm smiled happily. She dipped her head to Bluestar and Moonflower. "Thank you so much!" She mewed happily. "We should get something to eat before we go to get our energy up. We'll need all the strength." She mewed to Moonflower.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 4th 2012, 13:53

"Not fair," Shadowstrike meowed in a teasing smile. "I wanted to go! Well, good luck you two."

Aten padded through the forest and stopped uner a leafy tree. He looked up and spotted Flame sitting there, his claws digging into the branch. "Hey," he meowed. Even though his voice was soft and quiet, it carried clearly upwards.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38643
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 4th 2012, 17:16

"Yay! Yeah, we should eat. Since we have some time, wanna go hunting?" Moonflower mewed. "We can be back in time to start sneaking around and spying on those Imperials."

Flame wiped his face with his tail then spat "What do you want? You'll scare away all the prey!" He jumped from the branch and landed with a thud on the ground.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 4th 2012, 18:55

Bluestar nodded at the warriors. "Go ahead. But be quick," she said. She turned to the other warriors. "If any of you want you can go hunt with those 2 and take them as far as the border of Imperial territory."
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 4th 2012, 20:25

~hey... can the Stormcloaks somehow blackmail somebody somehow? what if someone's parents were Stormcloaks and they Stormcloaks used that information to blackmail them?~

Swift shifted on his paws, but his gaze was steady. "I'd like to grab something to eat, if you don't mind me coming with you."

Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 4th 2012, 21:04

~Ooo good idea! I didn't think of blackmailing Razz So yeah you could do that.~

"Okay, then let's go!" Moonflower rose to her paws and started to walk away. "Once we all get deep in the territory, we should be careful. You never know if the Imperials are out there trespassing on our territory! Oh and we should see who catches the most prey! Very Happy" She mewed excitedly. Part of her wished that there actually was Imperials out there. My paws have been itching for a fight. It's been a long time since we actually ambushed and fought the Imperials.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 4th 2012, 22:27

Name: Mongrel
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Tabby tom with aqua eyes
Personality: You'll have to see...
Imperial Legion or Stormcloaks?: Imperial Legion
Mate: Nuh-uh
Kits: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 4th 2012, 22:36

~Added. Haha can't wait to see this tom's personality!~
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 4th 2012, 22:57

Hawkstorm smiled and nodded. Unsheathing her claws she mewed slyly. "If any Imperials are out there they get a taste of my claws." She gave a small giggle and slashed through the air quickly. Haha! I cant wait for a fight! Ive been sharpening my claws for ages now and there longer and sharper then Ive ever seen them! She thought with a soft laugh. Hawkstorm lifted her head and narrowed her eyes. Seeing a small crow pecking at the ground and searching for food Hawkstorm smiled. "Shhh..." She whsipered and slowly stalked forward like a snake. Digging her claws in the ground for a moment Hawkstorm surged forward. Before the crow knew what hit it, it was dead. Lifting her head up, Hawkstorm padded back to the others.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 4th 2012, 23:06

"Great kill! Now it's my turn!" Moonflower opened her mouth, drawing in scents. She instantly became silent and moved closer and closer to her prey until she could just hear the squrriel sratching around. She bursted out of some bushes and killed it with a quick swipe. Good. Hopefully my next kill will be an Imperial...Very Happy She kicked some dirt over it so that she could pick it up on the way back.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 5th 2012, 15:39

Bluestar smiled as the cats left. "Well, now what?" she asked no one in particular. She got up and got a plump squirrel from the fresh kill pile. She came back to where she was sitting and started to eat the squirrel. I hope they'll be okay... she thought worriedly.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 5th 2012, 16:31

CheeseStar wrote:~hey... can the Stormcloaks somehow blackmail somebody somehow? what if someone's parents were Stormcloaks and they Stormcloaks used that information to blackmail them?~

Swift shifted on his paws, but his gaze was steady. "I'd like to grab something to eat, if you don't mind me coming with you."

Aten shrugged. "Sure, Swift. Hunting fresh prey or go back to camp? It doesn't matter to me." He glanced up at the sky, judging the sun's position. "We're a little late for the best hunting time, but it'll do."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38643
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 5th 2012, 17:05

~Brightstar! Swift is in Stormcloaks Razz I checked lol Razz~
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 5th 2012, 20:15

~then i'll just have my character a pure bred Stormcloak who's on the Imperial side then.. Razz ~

Swift reinforced the scent markers along a part of the border. He could smell the marks of the Imperial Legion a little way off. He shrugged in disgust and leaped off the rock he was standing on to go chase a thrush.

Shuri peered through the tall trees off the edge of the territory. She could see a couple of Stormcloaks around, probably on a border patrol. She sighed. "Why do I of all cats have to be the kit of two Stormcloaks..." she muttered.

one of the cats hunting.. let's pretend you heard that 👅
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum