Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 38 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 38 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+15
silverstarfan
Skittlestream
SkyStar
Hazelstar
Nyx
Birdstar
Auburnflare
FabFur
Lilacstar
Redstar
Pinewhisker
Icestar
Caraway
Rainfeather
Honeystar
19 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 38 Empty RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar February 17th 2012, 21:56

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to RainbowClan!! A Clan that is almost similar to any other warrior clan, except for one thing. Most of the cats here prefer cats of their own (or sometimes both) gender as mates. Many of them were cast out of their old clans for who they are. Now become some of these cats and join the clan that's as diverse as the colours of the rainbow. You can create more than one character if you choose. They can be Gay, Lesbian, Bi, or even Straight [if a same-gender couple wants kits, they may turn to help from cats of the opposite gender].

Joining:
Username:
Character name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]:
Mate(s):

Allegiance

Leader: Beestar - Large brown tabby lesbian she-cat with yellow-green eyes
Deputy: Fernmist - Small blue tortoiseshell lesbian she-cat with amber eyes and a short white-tipped tail
Medicine Cat: Mewfire - Gay ginger tom with lighter flecks on his pelt and cloudy blue eyes

Warriors:
Crowmoon - Fairly large black and white bi tom with blue eyes
Spottedtail - A small bi she-cat with black fur and small spots of white and orange along her pelt and green eyes
Ravenpelt - All black straight tom with green eyes
Silvermoon - Silver bi she-cat with silvery-gray eyes
Darkfire - Black bi tom with fiery orange eyes
Featherfire - White and orange bi she-cat
Ravenshadow - Black bi tom with white markings and golden eyes
Crystallight - Calico bi she-cat with one ice blue eye and one aqua
Dovewing - White bi she-cat with black markings and purple eyes.
Swanflight - Graceful pale silver bi she-cat with dark green eyes
Silverdeer - A silver lesbian she-cat with white paws and a white tail tip
Iriswing - Straight black she-cat with sea-green eyes
Shadowflight - Ash-gray bi tom with royal blue eyes.
Swiftwing - Straight light brown she-cat with amber eyes
Nightstrike - Jet black bi tom with sea green eyes and silver paws
Wooltail - Long-haired white bi she-cat with curly fur and a cut off tail and blue eyes
Goldenstream - Beautiful bi fluffy golden tabby with white socks and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Petalpaw - Straight tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with green eyes
Rosepaw - Straight cinnamon torbie she-cat with a locket of white on her chest, a short, white-tipped tail and sea-green eyes. Med cat apprentice.
Cloudpaw - Beautiful young small light grey lesbian she cat with a white cloud mark on her chest and ice blue eyes
Volepaw - Strong handsome and muscular light grey straight tom with dark grey almost black paws and ice blue eyes
Aurorapaw - White straight she-cat with one pink eye and one red eye.
Tempestpaw - Cream straight she-cat with forest-green eyes

Queens:
Echoleap - A light lilac (not purple) lesbian she-cat. Mother of Honeykit, Dragonkit and Jadekit
Jayfeather (Gayjay) - Gay gray-silver tabby tom-queen with blue eyes.
Springfall - Small pale ginger lesbian she-cat with lovely dapple markings and deep amber-green eyes. Adopted mother of Spottedkit, and expecting kits from Darkfire.

Kits:
Honeykit - Lilac point [Siamese] bi tom with blue eyes
Dragonkit - Dark brown tabby straight tom with amber eyes
Jadekit - Light brown tabby lesbian [maybe] she-cat
Spotted[kit] - Small, several day old Bengal tom kitten with lovely rosey spots and darker dappled spots with bright fern green eyes

Elders:

Outsiders and Newbs:
Viper - Long-haired ginger and white straight tom with yellow eyes
Scarlet - Stunningly beautiful straight dark ginger/red she cat with golden eyes
Ruby - Fat long-furred grey bi she-cat
Bellawing - Ginger tabby and white bi she-cat queen with icy blue eyes. Now in ThunderClan. Carrying Ravenshadow's kits.
Aprildusk - Cream-and-tabby bi she-cat with dark green eyes

Mate List
Spoiler:

RP character drawings
Spoiler:

Last edited by Honeystar on March 12th 2012, 19:41; edited 54 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10426
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

RainbowClan - Page 38 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by Icestar March 8th 2012, 18:03

"Haha okay" He purred and sat close to them. "So you and Darkfire lived here?" He said gazing around the den. "Looks like a pretty cozy place and it's nice that the river is so close by." He mewed. When I was a loner I never really had a home...I usually would just take shelter on a branch of a tree. He licked at his paws which were still wet and wiped them over his face.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15899
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 8th 2012, 18:14

Crystallight turned to look at Ravenpelt. Still licking Silvermoon, she turned to lie on her side and exposing her belly to him. She purred loudly and eyed at him cheekily as her tongue kept going further down Silvermoon.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 8th 2012, 18:32

"Yup," said Silvermoon. "We used to live here." She purred as she felt Crystallight's tongue. She purred louder and louder. She playfully growled at Ravenpelt and smiled.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7004
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 8th 2012, 18:59

"Are you just going to sit there and watch or what?" Crystallight mewed anxiously at Ravenpelt. She wrapped her tail around his neck and purred warmly. "Come closer Ravey, so you can join the fun." The calico she-cat tried making herself look more inviting for the black tom to come and lick her belly.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 8th 2012, 19:13

Silvermoon mrrowed with laughter. "Crystallight! Don't scare him!" she laughed. She stuck her tongue out at Crystallight playfully. She wiggled her paws again which were still up in the air.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 8th 2012, 19:22

Crystallight turned to Silvermoon and laughed too. She turned around and playfully pawed at her mate. "How about you put that tongue of yours to some good use then?" She laid on her side again, but this time so that her belly was facing Silvermoon. She began licking up and down the silver she-cats hind legs, and lapped along the soft pink pads of her paws. She purred and giggled with pleasure waiting to see how Silvermoon would react.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 8th 2012, 19:28

Silvermoon playfully pawed back. She purred delightfully. She licked her mates belly again and again, purring with each stroke. "See? I'm putting it to "good-use"," laughed Silvermoon between strokes.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 8th 2012, 19:49

Crystallight laughed and purred loudly as she felt Silvermoon's tongue worked its way along her belly. "Yes you are...And doing it so well." She replied warmly as she kept licking Silvermoon every where she could. She looked up at Ravenpelt and mewed. "Having a good time yet? Just let us know when your ready." She went back to licking Silvermoon but kept eying the tom eagerly.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 8th 2012, 21:30

Shadowflight got up, "Yeah...I overreacted." He purred, and got up. He began cleaning his pelt.

Bellawing laid next to the border, her eyes clouded with thought. Do I really want to give up my kits? I love them....my beautiful, unborn kits... She thought, No...never! I'll fight for them! She got up, puffing out her chest proudly. She padded back into camp, "Snowpelt!" She yelled to the white tom. "Yes?" He asked as he padded over. "Will you help me get custody of my kits?" She asked shyly. "Of course!" He mewed matter-of-factly. "I agree, and so does Graystar, " Fireflame said as he padded over. "You two can go now," Fireflame gave them the permission. "Thanks!" Bellawing ran out, Snowpelt following.

They burst into camp, "We'd like to speak to your leader, Beestar, and Ravenshadow."

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 8th 2012, 21:41

Hearing voices calling for her audience, Beestar gave one final lick at Springfall and the new kit and whispered "I'll be back to check on you later." She padded out of the nursery to see the Bellawing and one of the ThunderClan toms, Snowpelt judging by his white fur. "Hello Bellawing. Are you here to say good bye to your old clan properly...or something else?"

Ravenshadow spotted Bellawing and was about to rush to her with joy when he saw the white tom next to her. Why's He here with her? He walked up to the two cats and Beestar and softly mewed jokingly. "Anymore of this, and might start getting used to you coming and going." Then turning more serious asked. "What is it Bellawing?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 8th 2012, 21:51

Bellawing's fur on her back rose in anger, "Are you saying I didn't say goodbye properly? I-" Snowpelt jabbed her leg softly, and gave her a look that said, Don't get mad. Bellawing nodded, she looked at Ravenshadow, "Not funny. Anyways, Thunderclan is willing to fight for my kits, when they're born. They belong with their mother. They will be Thunderclan warriors, either way. It's either bloody fighting, or you just give up the kits."

Shadowflight padded over to Bellawing, "I agree." He smiled to Bellawing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 8th 2012, 22:03

Beestar gave a silent nod in reply. "Understandable." Turning to Ravenshadow she mewed, "I hope you can agree with this too right?" Not letting anyone else see it she made a threatening glare at the black and white tom. If you don't...You will be responsible for endangering RainbowClan!!

Ravenshadow looked at Bellawing and then at Beestar. His eyes grew bigger while his body felt like it was going smaller. He looked once more at Bellawing then gulped. "I....I....I.." He fell silent for a moment, then sighed and looked up at her tearfully. "You mean...Never get to see my kits at all?" He knew it was best for the kits to be with their mother, but,...he couldn't bare losing all three of the cats he'd come to love.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 8th 2012, 22:05

Bellawing let her claws out, "Yes." She said simply, and Snowpelt let a threatening glare at Ravenshadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 8th 2012, 22:12

Closing his eyes, and trying to hold back the pain, Ravenshadow slowly nodded. What happen to the Bellawing I knew? Opening them up again he mewed chocked up in sorrow. "Will...will you ...will you at least tell them who their father was at least. You know had you decided to give them to me I would do everything I could to make them remember and know who you were. Can you at least do that for me?" Please? You've already torn my heart...

Beestar silently watched the final drama enfold. What would happen now here, might affect the hopes of any alliance with RainbowClan and ThunderClan.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 8th 2012, 22:15

Bellawing nuzzled Ravenshadow for the first time, her eyes becoming soft, "Of course. But they won't know his name, or know that he's not Thunderclan. I don't want them to question their own loyalty, or judge themselves by that." She pulled away from Ravenshadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 8th 2012, 22:21

Ravenshadow nuzzled her back, somewhat relieved that she still cared for him. Although her answer wasn't as bad as 'No', he still felt cheated and deprived of ever being a true father to those kits. With one last pause, He wrapped his tail around her, then nuzzled her belly. "Good bye, Iriskit, Flarekit. Be strong little ones. Look after your mother for me." And with that he turned and went into the warriors den where he collapsed and cried his heart out.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 8th 2012, 22:29

Bellawing looked a little embarassed, "You'd see them when they're apprentices, at the gatherings. If Rainbowclan ever attends, of course." Snowpelt looked up at the sky, "It's getting late, we should get back to camp." "Bye!" They walked out of camp together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 8th 2012, 22:36

"What good is that?!" He cried out from his nest. "Knowing they'll never recognize me for who I really am? I might as well be dead, or living in a dream. Good bye Bellawing!!" He buried his head in his paws and continued to weep in pain.

Beestar watched and listened to the scene take place. "Yes well...ahem...Hopefullly tomorrow night RainbowClan will be attending it's first gathering. Good bye Bellawing. You and Iriswing will both be missed here."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 8th 2012, 22:42

Bellawing looked back, "Why are you so ungrateful?! The Warrior Code says that half-clan kits stay with their mother!" She growled more slyly, "But you did get exiled from a clan, so you wouldn't know that, or care." She walked out of camp, Snowpelt behind her, before Ravenshadow could reply.

~By the way, here's a picture of Lilypaw:
Spoiler:
~

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 8th 2012, 22:52

Beestar's fur ruffled up for a moment, then decided to follow the two ThunderClan cats. "Bellawing!" She called after her. "I know I'm not your Leader anymore but..." She sighed for a minute then continued. "Please don't lay this too hard on Ravenshadow. He knows his kits are better off with you, and that's why he was willing to let them go. Because he loves them..and he loves you."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 8th 2012, 22:55

Bellawing growled, "Yes, I'm not your Warrior anymore. Don't tell me what to do!" She spat, her fur ruffled up, and she ran back to Thunderclan with Snowpelt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 9th 2012, 08:44

Spotted let out a crying wail, and nuzzled closer to Springfall, and he felt her body stirring, Uh-oh! I did wake her up?! Spotted thought before he nuzzled closer to his care-taker as he called Springfall.

Springfall sighed, and she opened her sleepy eyes, and saw Spotted stirring. Springfall leaned her head down and licked the top of Spotted's head, which made him purr. The sooner I can have my kits, the sooner Spotted here can have littermates, and friends.....and a family her eyes soften on the small dappled kit.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5677
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 9th 2012, 09:12

"Just because you're their mother doesn't give you the right to lie to them about me!" Ravenshadow yowled back. When he didn't hear any reply, he knew she was gone. In grief and anger he began shredding his nest and scattering it all over the den as he yowled out loud. "That's right, go on! Run away and tell our kits I'm some dead ThunderClan warrior or some other pile of mouse-dung like that! You emotionally unstable, turn-coated, selfish, fox-tongued...half-...KITTYPET!! I hope you trip yourself on the way back to your precious new clan!!! Maybe then our kits won't have to go through the pain of finding out what a big liar their mother really is! I..I...I..." Ravenshadow dropped to where his nest had once been and began crying until his eyes and throat became sore.

Beestar sighed and shook her head as she padded back to camp. She hadn't reached the entrance before hearing Ravenshadow's explosive ranting insults. StarClan when will all of this drama between those two finally stop? As she padded into the camp she finally could hear the sound of the abandoned kit wailing inside the nursery. Feeling stressed out, Beestar went in and laid herself down beside Springfall. "How's he doing?" She asked softly as she began licking her mate. Being with Springfall always made her relaxed whenever being a clan Leader seemed too much for her to handle. "So you still want to have kits with Darkfire right?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 9th 2012, 09:51

"Of coursee I do, but right now, I guess we'll focus on Spottedkit now...But I wonder when he'll open his eyes..." she murmured.

Spotted (kit) thought confusedly Spottedkit? Am I going to be one of those warriors mum told stories about to her older kits? And I wonder when I'll open my eyes! Spottedkit gave a wriggle of excitment.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5677
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 9th 2012, 09:57

Beestar purred warmly and continued licking Springfall. "Give him time Springfall. He'll open them when he's ready. Besides...Once they are open, he'll want to see everything that catches his attention. Just enjoy this moment while it lasts." She looked down at the spotted kit and began licking him too. She turned him over so that she could lasp her tongue along his little belly.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content