Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 21 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 21 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+15
silverstarfan
Skittlestream
SkyStar
Hazelstar
Nyx
Birdstar
Auburnflare
FabFur
Lilacstar
Redstar
Pinewhisker
Icestar
Caraway
Rainfeather
Honeystar
19 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 21 Empty RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar February 17th 2012, 21:56

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to RainbowClan!! A Clan that is almost similar to any other warrior clan, except for one thing. Most of the cats here prefer cats of their own (or sometimes both) gender as mates. Many of them were cast out of their old clans for who they are. Now become some of these cats and join the clan that's as diverse as the colours of the rainbow. You can create more than one character if you choose. They can be Gay, Lesbian, Bi, or even Straight [if a same-gender couple wants kits, they may turn to help from cats of the opposite gender].

Joining:
Username:
Character name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]:
Mate(s):

Allegiance

Leader: Beestar - Large brown tabby lesbian she-cat with yellow-green eyes
Deputy: Fernmist - Small blue tortoiseshell lesbian she-cat with amber eyes and a short white-tipped tail
Medicine Cat: Mewfire - Gay ginger tom with lighter flecks on his pelt and cloudy blue eyes

Warriors:
Crowmoon - Fairly large black and white bi tom with blue eyes
Spottedtail - A small bi she-cat with black fur and small spots of white and orange along her pelt and green eyes
Ravenpelt - All black straight tom with green eyes
Silvermoon - Silver bi she-cat with silvery-gray eyes
Darkfire - Black bi tom with fiery orange eyes
Featherfire - White and orange bi she-cat
Ravenshadow - Black bi tom with white markings and golden eyes
Crystallight - Calico bi she-cat with one ice blue eye and one aqua
Dovewing - White bi she-cat with black markings and purple eyes.
Swanflight - Graceful pale silver bi she-cat with dark green eyes
Silverdeer - A silver lesbian she-cat with white paws and a white tail tip
Iriswing - Straight black she-cat with sea-green eyes
Shadowflight - Ash-gray bi tom with royal blue eyes.
Swiftwing - Straight light brown she-cat with amber eyes
Nightstrike - Jet black bi tom with sea green eyes and silver paws
Wooltail - Long-haired white bi she-cat with curly fur and a cut off tail and blue eyes
Goldenstream - Beautiful bi fluffy golden tabby with white socks and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Petalpaw - Straight tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with green eyes
Rosepaw - Straight cinnamon torbie she-cat with a locket of white on her chest, a short, white-tipped tail and sea-green eyes. Med cat apprentice.
Cloudpaw - Beautiful young small light grey lesbian she cat with a white cloud mark on her chest and ice blue eyes
Volepaw - Strong handsome and muscular light grey straight tom with dark grey almost black paws and ice blue eyes
Aurorapaw - White straight she-cat with one pink eye and one red eye.
Tempestpaw - Cream straight she-cat with forest-green eyes

Queens:
Echoleap - A light lilac (not purple) lesbian she-cat. Mother of Honeykit, Dragonkit and Jadekit
Jayfeather (Gayjay) - Gay gray-silver tabby tom-queen with blue eyes.
Springfall - Small pale ginger lesbian she-cat with lovely dapple markings and deep amber-green eyes. Adopted mother of Spottedkit, and expecting kits from Darkfire.

Kits:
Honeykit - Lilac point [Siamese] bi tom with blue eyes
Dragonkit - Dark brown tabby straight tom with amber eyes
Jadekit - Light brown tabby lesbian [maybe] she-cat
Spotted[kit] - Small, several day old Bengal tom kitten with lovely rosey spots and darker dappled spots with bright fern green eyes

Elders:

Outsiders and Newbs:
Viper - Long-haired ginger and white straight tom with yellow eyes
Scarlet - Stunningly beautiful straight dark ginger/red she cat with golden eyes
Ruby - Fat long-furred grey bi she-cat
Bellawing - Ginger tabby and white bi she-cat queen with icy blue eyes. Now in ThunderClan. Carrying Ravenshadow's kits.
Aprildusk - Cream-and-tabby bi she-cat with dark green eyes

Mate List
Spoiler:

RP character drawings
Spoiler:

Last edited by Honeystar on March 12th 2012, 19:41; edited 54 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10405
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

RainbowClan - Page 21 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 12:33

Ravenshadow mrrowed in laughter too, as Bellawing licked his head and tried to sound like a queen talking to a kit. "And what about you? I think you need a bath too." He started licking her vigorously. He purred a little softly now as she asked him about life before RainbowClan. "Who are you calling old?" he mewed back laughing then started licking her again. "Well...I was originally from RiverClan..." He looked away from her for a moment as he began to reveal his past. "I was perhaps a little ambitious at the time. I would always try wooing all the she-cats there, and they didn't seem to like that. So I left which was how I came upon Beestar and the others. What about you and Iriswing?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 12:47

"You're messing up my fur!" She screeched, trying to sound like a kit. "You!" She stuck out her tongue at him, then started laughing.

She stopped laughing, "Oh...Well you're not like that anymore...right?" Her voice cracked as she became worried.

"Well...My Father, Fireflame, was a Thunderclan warrior. My Mother was named Isabella and was a kittypet. They had me and Iriswing, and I stayed with my Mother, while Iriswing went with Fireflame. My Mother died, so I looked for Thunderclan. I bumped into Shadowclan, and became an Apprentice there. When they found out I had Thunderclan blood, they kicked me out. Iriswing found out and came with me. We left and found Rainbowclan." She began crying softly, remembering how Iriswing saved her life many times.

Last edited by Tigerspirit on February 26th 2012, 13:07; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 26th 2012, 12:51

Dovewing saw the happy couple frolicking about. She smiled at them. She picked up all the prey that she had caught and tried to slip away silently.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 6983
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 13:07

Ravenshadow looked back at Bellawing and licked her face and purred reassuringly. "I'm not completely, sure. But the more I'm with you, the more I realize that maybe all this time, perhaps I just needed the right she-cat to come along into my life." He listened to her story intently, and nuzzled her while petting her back with his tail. "It's okay..You're story is just like so many of us here. We all might not have had very happy beginnings, but that doesn't mean the rest of it is. You have a clan that accepts you, you got a mate who loves you, and one day you'll have a litter of beautiful kits." He purred louder and nuzzled her nose with his. Then he sensed someone near by and thought he saw Dovewing pass by. He looked back at Bellawing and continued to cuddle her in his paws.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 26th 2012, 13:12

Dovewing stifled her laughs as she heard Ravenshadow. She walked away and back to camp. She put the prey that she had caught on the fresh kill pile then sat down to watch the sun set.

"Ah yes! Have you got to know us better?" asked Silvermoon sitting down next to Crystallight.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 13:25

"Thanks..." She purred softly and hid her face in his pelt. "It probably isn't as bad as some of the other Clanners." She pinned him down, smiling again and nuzzled him, "We should get back to camp." She padded over to the fresh-kill, picking up her catches. "Race ya there!" She dashed off, not waiting for him. She burst into camp, probably looking like an idiot, but she didn't care. She dropped her fresh-kill on the pile.

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 26th 2012, 13:30

"Hey. What took you guys so long?" teased Dovewing from where she was sitting. She made no move to get up.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 13:37

Ravenshadow quickly got up and tried following Bellawing. She was already there by the time he got to camp and placed his fresh kill along the pile. He tried removing the frog smell off of him when he heard Dovewing talk to them. "Oh you know," he mewed slyly at her. "Just spending some time together as new mates that's all. Probably will have kits too. Hey and speaking of which, how's Echoleap doing? Has she given birth to her third kit yet?" He looked over towards the nursery to see if anyone would answer.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 26th 2012, 13:39

"Nope," answered Dovewing. "I think there might be something wrong with the kit." She paused. "Well well well, got yourself a mate huh? No more competition for moi." She smiled coyly.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 13:46

"That's too bad," Ravenshadow mewed and then fell silent for a moment. He mrrowed and smiled back at Dovewing. "Well, I'm probably better off settling with one she-cat who loves me for sure than competing with you for a whole bunch who probably don't. Of course Bellawing may have my heart, but that doesn't mean I can't offer myself if a couple needs a kitting mate." He winked at Dovewing and purred loudly.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 13:47

Bellawing padded over to Dovewing, "No, he grew up. I think it's your turn, Dovekit." She growled, standing up for her mate. She sat down next to Ravenshadow, her head up high and chest puffed up in pride. She nuzzled him, her tail curling around his. "She can be rather annoying," She whispered to Ravenshadow, "With her constant teasing. Doesn't it bug you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 26th 2012, 13:51

"Meh. There's no point for me to keep on playing the game if Ravenshadow isn't. I mostly just do it to bug him," Dovewing said slyly. She paused then turned to Bellawing. "Of course I can be annoying! I've had practice for moons!" She mrrowed with laughter then put her head on her paws and watched the sun set once again.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 13:55

Ravenshadow purred and nuzzled his mate warmly. The he shrugged his shoulders when asked about Dovewing. "It used to," he admitted. "But it doesn't really matter now right? I'm not competing with trying to flirt more than one she-cat anymore." He nuzzled her cheeks and mewed. "I caught me a good catch, and I'm not letting her go."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 14:06

"I guess you're right," She said, "But it bugs me that she' always trying to annoy you." She purred, "You must have a lot of experience flirting with she-cats," She laughed a little, " Either that or you're comparing me to a fish."

She padded over to Dovewing, "At least he can hold a she-cat. Why haven't any of these cats wanted to be your mate?" She growled and padded back over to Ravenshadow, "Now I'm done."

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 26th 2012, 14:09

Dovewing rolled her eyes. "Cuz.. I don't try.. I mostly just go after whoever Ravenshadow does to annoy him," yawned Dovewing. "And also.. there aren't a lot of guys to go after." She laughed.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 14:21

Ravenshadow laughed too and then licked Bellawing along the top of her head. "Yeah...It's not like this clan attracts a lot of toms to begin with."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 14:34

"I was just trying to stand up for you! I'm sorry, I'm usually nice so I'm not very good at it." She growled, "And I don't want to be, either." She stalked off into her nest, her tail up high.

I can't believe he did that! I was just trying to help, and he just went off and... She growled, her back-fur rising in anger. "Whatever..." She muttered to herself and turned around. She tried to fall asleep but couldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 14:43

Ravenshadow felt surprised that Bellawing got angry. He followed her to the warriors den and mewed sweetly. "Mind if I come in?" He walked up beside and purred. "Hey, what's wrong? I sorry if I made you feel bad back there. I guess I never really needed anyone stand up for me...or at least never had anyone to." He tried nuzzling her cheeks. "Thank you ."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 26th 2012, 14:52

Dovewing raised her eyebrows. "Unexpected," she muttered. She stood up and yawned. She looked in the direction that Bellawing had stormed off in. She'd stormed off into the warriors den. "Ugh...," groaned Dovewing, "I wanted to have a cat nap." She walked towards the warriors den then sat in front and waited for Bellawing and Ravenshadow to either fall asleep or leave. It didn't matter to her as long as she could catch a few Z's. She yawned again. She was exhausted.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 14:57

"Yes, I do mind." She snapped at him, her voice colder than it had ever been before, "I don't care, anyone knows not to turn on someone when they're helping you! Or at least trying." She growled, and turned so he couldn't nuzzle her, "It's too late for that."

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 26th 2012, 15:04

Dovewing's eyes were drooping. She put her head down and curled up. She fell asleep in front of the warriors den only to be awakened by Bellawing snapping at Ravenshadow. "Keep it down in there please," she meowed softly. She didn't want them to hear her say that. She fell asleep again.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 15:32

Bellawing stalked out of the Warriors den, almost tripping over Dovewing, "Sorry!" She meowed, in her sweet voice again. She padded over to Silvermoon, Crystallight and Ravenpelt, "Hey! Mind if I join you guys?" She asked as she sat next to Silvermoon. She looked back at the warrior den, glaring at Ravenshadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 26th 2012, 15:43

"Oh! What?" said Dovewing sitting up. She saw a blurry Bellawing walk away. She got up and went inside the den. "Hey Ravenshadow," she mumbled as she curled up in a nest. "Something wrong?" she asked him noticing his expression.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 16:04

Ravenspirit felt more confused and upset than before. He looked at Dovewing and mewed at her. "I tried making a friend out of an old rival, and I end up losing my new mate...Of course somethings wrong!" He lied down on the nest Bellawing had been on recently. It was still warm, and her scent still fresh. He closed his eyes and wrapped his tail around himself. "What do I do now?" He mumbled out loud to no one in particular.

Crystallight looked at Bellawing and mewed sweetly. "I guess not...Um...May I ask what was going on over there?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 26th 2012, 16:25

"Well, I think she doesn't like you agreeing with me.. so.. never talk to me again?" said Dovewing. She didn't know if he would actually do that but if he did... "Or just never agree with me again?"

Silvermoon saw Bellawing's expression. "Yeah.. what happened?" she asked gently.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content