Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hunters and Assassins RPG - Page 13 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hunters and Assassins RPG - Page 13 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunters and Assassins RPG

+9
Nyx
Birdstar
Icestar
Smoketail88
FabFur
Auburnflare
Lilacstar
Rainfeather
Frost
13 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Hunters and Assassins RPG - Page 13 Empty Hunters and Assassins RPG

Post by Frost February 2nd 2012, 23:01

First topic message reminder :

Hunters and Assassins

~ A battle for power. A time of darkness. A will to protect ~

A black cat leaped onto the roof of the city, his fur glowing silver under the moonlight. He let out a shrilled yowl and more cats appeared, their yellow eyes glinting in the shadows.

A low hiss of the first cat echoed throughout the night silence.

"They're hiding. They know we're here. But they can't run far because we'll find them and hunt them down one by one."

He unsheathed his claws.

"Like an Assassin."

STORYLINE

The Great City is ruled by the City Cats. A group of rogues (Assassins) decided to settle in the city but when they taste power, things start turning bad. They start killing off the City Cats one by one in secret until some of the City Cats realised that things were amiss. When the truth finally dawned on them, a group of City Cats with powers were formed (Hunters) and hunted down the Assassins to protect the remaining City Cats.

CHARACTERS

City Cats - Ordinary cats who live in the Great City. They know the entire city the best are able to navigate their way through easily. These cats are strays and live on their own, mostly in small groups. These cats may not have powers but they are tough and brawny, which gives them an advantage of strength and size.

No powers.

Assassins - Rogues who kill City Cats in order to gain control of the Great City for power. These cats are merciless and would kill without hesitation. They are highly skilled when it comes to moving in the shadows without being spotted and staying silent. Their job is to hunt down as many City Cats and Hunters as possible.

Powers - Fire, Psychic

Hunters - Once city cats who have special powers. They are extremely good at running and leaping because of their long, powerful hind legs. They have their own secret fighting formation, normally in pairs or groups. Their job is to hunt down the Assassins and protect the City cats.

Powers - Air, Water

POWERS

Fire - These cats have the ability to control fire. They cannot be hurt by fire. Advanced fire power can include emitting heat and creating fire chains.

Psychic - These cats have the ability to move things with their minds, one at a time. Advanced physics power would include sending thoughts, creating invisible walls and possess cats.

Air - These cats have the ability to control air. Advanced air powers would include flying, creating force fields and running with incredible speed.

Water - These cats have the ability to control water. They are able to swim well and breathe in water. Advanced water power would include creating tsunami, turning water into ice and controlling the temperature.

JOINING

Username:
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Power:
Picture: (Optional)

Please note that this is my roleplay and I do not allow plagiarism.

CURRENT NEWS
(Will change over the time)

Assassins and tracking down the Hunter's camp. Hunters are in abandoned factory. City Cats are hiding in the streets.

Time: Morning. Many twolegs.
Prey and Predators: Plenty of mice and rats. No squirrels sighted. No sign of dogs.

ALLEGIANCES

Blade - Silvery black tom with a scar across his cheek and extremely long sharp claws. Merciless and extremely fast. Advanced Psychic. Assassin Leader. Iceclaw.

Winter - Silvery-gray-and-white she-cat with pale blue-gray eyes and a short, white-tipped tail. Laid back, calm and sweet in general, but surprisingly very fierce in battle. Air. Hunter. Rainfeather.

Whispers - Small white she-cat with shadowy markings and icey blue eyes. Fierce, unforgiving, murderous, a little insane. Fire. Second-in-charge Assassin. Magicstar.

Advain
- Small, but yet muscular white she-cat with long forelegs and a long reddish stripe down to her foofy tail, and bright neon green eyes. Laidback, cool, fiery tempered though, cold, thoughtful, fierce on the battle field, attitude! Advanced Psychic. Assassin. Magicstar.

Heather - White she-cat with a gray back, neck, ears, and tail. She has a purple eye and a blue eye. Advanced Water. Hunter. Fang.

Vitani - Calico she-cat with gold eyes. Advanced Fire. Assassin. Fang.

Rouge - White she cat with blue eyes. Fun, kind, does the right thing usually, sometimes doesn't listen to orders. Air. Hunter. Fabfur.

Mariko - A pure black she-cat with a white marking on her chest and eyes the colour of evergreen trees. Fierce, brave, loyal, smart, sneaky, untrusting, but kind to ones she knows. Psychic. Hunter. Smoketail88.

Flame - Despite her name she has the power of air. When she runs her friends jokes that she leaves streaks of fire when she runs. She has a fiery bright orange pelt with forest green eyes. Smart, nice, brave and fierce. Advanced Air. Hunter. Icetail.

Calipso - Graceful and beautiful long legged white and grey tabby she cat with ice blue eyes. Shy, kind, loving and caring, loyal, sweet, will fight in self defense, family and friends and for what she thinks is right. Advanced Air. Hunter Leader. Applefur.

Adder - Massive muscular red tabby tom with a black back and many dark streaks of black fur slicing through the red in his pelt. He has large muscular, broad shoulders and his muzzle is broad as well. With four huge paws and long teeth and claws he isn’t an easy battle opponent. Strong, brave, deadly, bloodthirsty, fierce, easily angered, amazing fighter, somewhere deep down he has a good heart... Fire. Assassin. Applefur.

Alynn - Pure-black she-cat with fierce golden eyes. Slender with wiry strength, she is a strong fighter and good hunter. She has sharp ivory claws and dagger like teeth. Determined, brave, cunning, wily. Advanced Psychic. Assassin. Brightstar

Canicus (Means born of fire) A small, cute, black-and-white tom with amber eyes. Looks cute and helpless, but can kill in seconds. Advanced Fire. Assassin. Lightningstar.

Stryker
- Massive silver tom with one green eye and one amber eye. His fur darkens to black toward his ears, paws, tail, and muzzle. Cunning, wise, merciless, impassive and wary. Advance Psychic. Assassin. Whiteout.

Maia - Muscular but slender orange she-cat with blue eyes. Soft but tough. City Cat. Cheesestar.

Rogue - dark brown she-cat with white-tipped ears. Prefers to be alone. Despite her small size, she is surprisingly strong and fast. Hunter. Air. Iceclaw.

Fletcher - Lean, battle-scarred ginger Tom. Getting old, but extremely experienced. Cunning, swift, smart. City Cat. Brightstar.

Althea - Beautiful long-legged she-cat with silky silver fur and piercing green eyes. A long scar curves along her face, close to her left eye. She is slender, but surprisingly strong and swift. She has sharp ivory claws that easily pierce flesh, and long white fangs. Cunning, wise, clever, strong, persistent, ruthless, but keeps unsettlingly calm most of the time. Advanced Water. Hunter. Brightstar.

Night - Very small black she-cat with a very long tail. She has the best eyesight among her fellow Hunters and is often the one doing night surveillance. She is a very resourceful and rather headstrong at times. She is Rogue's best friend. Advanced Water. Hunter. Iceclaw.

Vlad - A intimidating black tom with whiteish silver eyes. Air. Hunter. Lightningstar.

Astrid - Pure black she-cat with stunning blue eyes. Shy and gentle. She would rather fight with her powers rather than fight with her claws. She has known Flame when since she first started being a Hunter. Water. Hunter. Icetail.

Ash - All grey tom with amber eyes. He is sweet, kind and adventurous. (He is about the age of an apprentice) City Cat. To him his mother, father, and siblings disappeared mysteriously, but really the Assassins killed his family. Applefur.

Zero - Dark blue-gray tom with silver-gray eyes. Impatient, loyal, quiet. Advanced Air. Hunter. Whiteout.

Last edited by Iceclaw on February 13th 2012, 22:25; edited 10 times in total
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25625
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Hunters and Assassins RPG - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunters and Assassins RPG

Post by Whiteout February 16th 2012, 18:20

~Iceclaw, can I change my Hunter's name to Gravity? I think its more ironic. xD~

"Let's go, then, Adder." Stryker meowed. He glanced up at the sky and nearly growled out loud when he saw how much time they had wasted. Finding Blade had been harder than he thought.
Whiteout
Whiteout
Loner

Custom Rank : White Tiger
WarriorPoints : 8281
Male Posts : 201

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 500,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost February 16th 2012, 18:48

~ Which Hunter was it? Zero? ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar February 16th 2012, 19:21

Astrid's pelt twitched at the snowflakes clinging to it. "I wish I could control the weather too, but I'm still learning more about my power." She mewed shyly. She wasn't used to talking to other cats. She awkwardly shook the snowflakes off of her and continued to practice.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15899
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout February 16th 2012, 19:23

~Yep. Gravity... with Air power. Lol..~
Whiteout
Whiteout
Loner

Custom Rank : White Tiger
WarriorPoints : 8281
Male Posts : 201

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 500,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 16th 2012, 20:05

"I can help you practive, Astrid" Althea offered kindly. "I saw that you could freeze water, yes? That was very good. Soon, you'll be able to draw water out of the air and from deep within the ground." As she spoke, water puddled into her outstretched paw, forming a perfect sphere. "Watch this." The water slid along her paw, sheathing her unsheathed claws like a shimmering blue glove. Then it hardened into ice, giving her ice-claws the size of a dragon's. She sliced it at a rock and neatly cut the stone in half. The claws were undamaged. "You try."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38643
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost February 16th 2012, 20:56

Night widened her eyes curiously as she stood nearby, watching them in awe. "How do you do that?" she asked. Rogue flicked her tail irritatedly as she waited for Night to return.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar February 16th 2012, 22:02

Astrid nodded and turned to the puddle. She concentrated and then raised her paw. A blob of water slowly rose and she moved it closer and closer until it floated above her open paw. She glanced over Althea and then let the ball of water cover her paw. She carefully sheathed her claws and froze the water that surrounded them. Astrid's paw was covered in a thin layer of ice, it wasn't as tough looking as the way Althea made hers, but it would make a perfect weapon with some practice. She sliced at the ground, leaving a pretty decent gash. As the ice shattered off of her paw, she turned to look at Althea and gave a shy smlie. "Thank you! This will surely help me!"
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 16th 2012, 22:51

"that was great!" Althea looked pleased. "You have great potential. Keep practicing, and you'll one like mine. Why don't you try, Night?" She urged the ice to slide up her leg, encasing it in a ice armor. "I don't use ice armor much. It's to heavy for fighting..." she mewed absently.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare February 17th 2012, 17:12

Heather was imagining the Assassin tom who had saved her, forgetting about Astrid. She shook her head, opening her eyes. "Oh ya, I love that!" She said worriedly, "I...have to go." She dashed away, That was close...
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14198
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 17th 2012, 18:59

Althea watched Heather go curiously, then flicked her ears and turned back to Astrid. "When you make a sphere of ice, you should try to keep it intact as you lob it at your enemy. That way, you can use it again, and I've learned that a solid ice ball hurts worse than a sphere that shatters on contact."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare February 17th 2012, 19:36

Heather stopped, shaking her head. She made a tsunami force her to Astrid and Althea, then stopped it, made it snow, and threw a snowball at A;thea, "Haha!"
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost February 17th 2012, 20:50

Brightstar wrote:"that was great!" Althea looked pleased. "You have great potential. Keep practicing, and you'll one like mine. Why don't you try, Night?" She urged the ice to slide up her leg, encasing it in a ice armor. "I don't use ice armor much. It's to heavy for fighting..." she mewed absently.

Night nodded calmly, trying not to show her excitement. She unsheathed her claws and concentrated really hard and before she knew it, it ice began to form on the ground from where her paws were, stretching out further and further throughout the city until everywhere was just ice.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 17th 2012, 20:57

Maia watched the Hunters train in awe. "I can't really do that, can I?" So she just leaped on a training dummie and ripped it to shreds.

we're just training right now...right?
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33799
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar February 17th 2012, 22:56

Astrid saw her breath in the cold air. A few hairs on her pelt had frost sticking to it. She took a break from practicing and gazed at all the Hunters around her. Astrid wrapped her tail around her small body and tucked her paws in trying to kept warm. She sighed. I can't wait until Flame gets home! I can show her the cool moves I've learned!
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare February 18th 2012, 13:57

Lightning, do you care if I skip till they meet?
Vitani padded back to the other Assassins, with pizza sauce covering her mouth and a mouse in her jaws. She set it down next to the other Assassins, and licked the pizza sauce off her mouth. "Well, anyone hungry? I saved the best for me. That would be the pizza."
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw February 18th 2012, 16:27

(I don't mind) Canicus sighed and made fire cover his paw. He was so bored. "Later." he growled and padded off to see if Heather was at the meeting place yet.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13690
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 19th 2012, 21:41

~I really liked this RP and for some reason I just really wanted to RP in it again. Just the idea of cats having powers always interested me Razz~

Astrid sighed. "Oh when will Flame come back? I just have to show her my amazing moves!" She whispered to herself. Whelp. I better practice. Practice makes perfect! She padded over to the puddle of water once more and raised her paw, making a blob of water rise. Hmm...Well instead of practicing, I could just have some fun. She purred, freezing the water into a little ball. Astrid dropped the orb and rolled it around with her paw. She mrrowed with laughter. I think all we need is a time to relax. I think the stress with Assassins has made us even forgotten the meaning of fun!
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content