Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The birth of Honey and Snow's kits Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The birth of Honey and Snow's kits Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The birth of Honey and Snow's kits

+2
Pinewhisker
Honeystar
6 posters

Go down

The birth of Honey and Snow's kits Empty The birth of Honey and Snow's kits

Post by Honeystar January 11th 2012, 14:42

Honeystar sat beside Snowlily outside the nursery enjoying the peaceful leaf-bare night. He glanced at his new mate, who was now carrying their kits inside her. It won't be long now before they arrive. I hope nothing happens when the time comes. Giving an affectionate lick to her ears he purred, "It's getting cold now. Do you want to go back inside?"

Last edited by Honeystar on January 13th 2012, 16:16; edited 1 time in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10405
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

The birth of Honey and Snow's kits Empty Re: The birth of Honey and Snow's kits

Post by Pinewhisker January 11th 2012, 14:43

Sorrelsoul walked along WindClan border. Her eyes search for signs of a WindClan patrol. "WindClan probably doesn't have patrols this late..."
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5178
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 11th 2012, 16:23

Fernleaf poked her tabby head out of the medicine cat's den, and spotted the two cats. With a rustle of gorse, Fernleaf vanished back inside, only to reappear with a bundle of herbs. "Hello, Honeystar, Snowlily," Fernleaf mewed, padding up. "I have some borage leaves for Snowlily to eat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar January 13th 2012, 09:06

"Thank you Fernleaf." Honeystar mewed as he watched the Medicine Cat bring the herbs to Snowlily. "It's very thoughtful of you to do this." Giving a small purr again he nuzzled Snowlily.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye January 13th 2012, 15:19

OOC: Wait, what? Since when did you stop being with Lotusflower? I thought Lotusflower just changed her name, but... what? Does Lotusflower know about any of this??!!???!?? Shocked
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6256
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar January 13th 2012, 16:09

OOC: Stareye, read your PM (or just come to the chatbox), and I'll explain everything.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker January 13th 2012, 17:23

Sorrelsoul got impatient and padded across the border.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 13th 2012, 17:51

Moonsplash was out for a night hunt when she picked up the scent of pinetrees and marshland. ShadowClan!! She carefully followed the scent until she spotted Sorrelsoul the ShadowClan Deputy crossing the border. She seems to be alone...but how do I know for sure. She decided to let out a warning Yowl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye January 13th 2012, 17:57

Skyeye sat strait as she sat over the hill overlooking the camp. She was as still as stone as she listened to Honeystar talking to his mate, Snowlily.
She gritted her teeth as she flattened her ears in disgust. Mates. Bah! A true warrior with a strong heart doesn't grow such useless bonds with other cats.
"Oh, cheer up Skyeye! Kits is what makes sure the clan will keep going, remember?" Thistleblaze said as she approached her friend.
"How did you know I was thinking that?" Skyeye spat.
"I just know you. Your always keeping one eye on Honeystar, making sure he follows 'Skyeye's warrior code'." Thistleblaze teased, prodding Skyeye in the side with her paw.
Skyeye snorted and turned her head foward to look over the plains.
"I am just looking out for his other kits, is all. What will happen to them if Lotusflower ever comes back and finds out she's been replaced?" Skyeye growled.
Thistleblaze just rolled her eyes.
"Honeystar's 'other' kits are warriors already, they can take care of themselves." Thistleblaze pointed out.
Skyeye didn't respond, but stared over the grasslands before standing and streching her stiff limbs.
"Come on, Thistleblaze, let's go for a walk." Without turning to make sure she was following, Skyeye walked around the camp and headed out into the territory.
"Where are we going?" Thistleblaze asked entusastically, eager for an oppurtunity to use her muscles, dull from sitting around camp.
"To the forest where we tried building SunClan." Skyeye almost choked, regret searing through her at her failure to bind the strays of that wild, isolated place together in the luxurious and glorius life of a Clan. Even though a small band of the cats she met had stayed together, most of the cats there were too hostile to the idea to let what was left of the short lived SunClan to grow.
"Oh, yay! I bet Spring's kits will be warriors by now! I can't wait to see them!" Thistleblaze cheered, hopping up and down.
"Me too. I guess I also want to be far away from camp when Snowlily has her kits. I don't want to listen to all that screeching or get roped in helping with those stupid wet bundles of fur." Skyeye sniffed.
Thistleblaze reluctantly agreed as they continued on their way.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6256
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker January 13th 2012, 19:50

Sorrelsoul froze. Fennecheart, a young ShadowClan warrior, stalked up behind her. "Did you do that?" she hissed quietly. "We could be caught!"

"Caught? Why would we be-" Sorrelsoul interrupted the tom cat with a flick of her tail and sniffed the air.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 13th 2012, 20:11

Moonsplash noticed that there was a tom with Sorrelsoul. Maybe there's more of them. I should go get help. It's too late for that now. Cautiously moving towards the ShadowClan warriors she called out. "Evening Sorrelsoul. What brings you to WindClan?"
Please don't let it be an attack! Please don't let it be an attack!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker January 13th 2012, 20:23

Sorrelsoul spun around. "Huh?!" Sorrelsoul realized it was just Moonsplash and meowed. "Um... Hi." She licked her chest fur, embarrassed.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar January 13th 2012, 21:14

Applefur sat on a small hill feeling the wind rush through her fur. The stars glistened above her and she purred. Hearing a familiar yowl she jumped in surprise and onto her paws. Nearby below her she saw three cats. Picking up ShadowClan scent she raced down toward the cats and soon recognized Moonsplash, Sorrelsoul, and a young ShadowClan warrior, Fennecheart. Padding up to the others and keeping her fur flat she narrowed her eyes slightly and dipped her head to the ShadowClan deputy. "Hello Sorrelsoul. Is there anything WindClan can do?" She asked politely but keeping on her toes just in case. Pricking her ears and scenting around it seemed there weren't anymore ShadowClan warriors but she didnt drop her guard.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7788
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway January 13th 2012, 21:34

is it okay for other Clans to visit? o.O

CheeseStar gazed from above, aware from the last Gathering that Snowlily had been expecting kits. She was aware that they would arrive soon, and prepared a gift for the kits. Preserved herbs in solidified amber (don't ask i can't think of anything so creative Razz ). Aware of the commotion her entry might cause, she decided to go alone, for a lone cat couldn't do much damage to a Clan. ^^
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33778
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 13th 2012, 21:42

Snowlily was sitting outside the medicine cat's den completely oblivious to her surrounding. There's been so much activity in Windclan recently. The kits should be due soon... She flicked her tail from side to side anxiously and looked around the camp still lost him her thoughts. She notcied Fernleaf and the herbs she had brought out for her before letting out a small purr and nodding slightly to the medicine cat in greeting. ”Thank you.”
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433470
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker January 14th 2012, 04:20

Sorrelsoul purred. "Hello, Applefur! ShadowClan wanted to see how Snowlily was doing and congratulate her. Fenecheart wanted to come too. It would be a great experience for him."
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar January 14th 2012, 10:50

Applefur looked at Sorrelsoul thoughtfully and mewed. "All right. I also agree it would be good for him to learn. Moonsplash, please show Sorrelsoul and Fenecheart the way back to camp. Im going to catch Snowlily a fresh rabbit." Dipping her head to Sorrelsoul politely she waved her tail goodbye and padded away ears perked and head raised for any sign of prey on the moors.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7788
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker January 14th 2012, 11:36

Sorrelsoul wished the WindClan deputy luck before turning to Moonsplash. "Mind showing us to camp?"

Fennecheart added, "And you can blindfold us if you don't want us to know the way." Sorrelsoul giggled.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content