Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Invasion of the Desert  Rouges! - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Invasion of the Desert  Rouges! - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invasion of the Desert Rouges!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Invasion of the Desert  Rouges! - Page 2 Empty Invasion of the Desert Rouges!

Post by Lilacstar January 7th 2012, 11:39

First topic message reminder :

Crack! Thump! Thump! Kittystar froze in the nursey, dread filling her pelt. "Dreamcloud! Dreamcloud! Wake up! Get the kits to the back of the nursey! NOW!" she hissed nervously to her sister, and then she shuffled her kits to the back of the cave before shoving Dreamclouds two kits to the back of the cave. Then she gabbed Dreamcloud in the ribs and she hissed "Dreamcloud!Dreamcloud! Protect the kits! There's someone here, and it smells like rouges! I'll be below you, If they're going for the kits, I'll try and block them but some will get past!" Gracekit gave a frightend whimmper "M-mama, whats happening??" Kittystar turned back to her kit and promised "Nothing, Anutie Dreamcloud is going to portect you and your cousins! Now be good!" she mewed before she flicked her tail and bounded out of the nursey. W-what?! Where are they?!?! The camp is empty! Kittystar thought confused, then she saw a peble drow in front of her. Then she turned around and looked up the camp walls. Great Starclan! There every where! Oh, Starclan, please give me some strengh! she prayed in her head before screeeching " TRIBE! INVADERS! INVASION!" she screamed, then the cats leaped into the camp, there eyes glinting with bloodthrist, there claws glimmering in the moon and there fangs glinted like ice as they raced into her home. Kittystar gave one last warning yowl before she plunged straight into the crowd of invaders.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5655
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Invasion of the Desert  Rouges! - Page 2 Empty Re: Invasion of the Desert Rouges!

Post by Guest March 25th 2012, 14:34

"Not all cats are as bad as you think. I was a rogue! And I did the same thing," She growled. "Maybe I'm better off in Windclan. Magicstar doesn't even want me to be the next leader!"

Back to top Go down

Invasion of the Desert  Rouges! - Page 2 Empty Re: Invasion of the Desert Rouges!

Post by Lilacstar March 25th 2012, 15:14

"Did you build this tribe from the ground up?! DId you lose everything?! And if you feel like that, then I won't stop you, but Rouges are Rouges, and some are good and some are bad, but these rouges don't care for eachother like we do, you saw how most of them fled just to save their skin, we just don't need those kind of Warriors in the tribe." she mewed calmly, and shooed Tigerkit back into the nursery.

~Dreamcloud, the fights been over for a while! Razz~
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5655
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2012, 15:32

"So..You think I should leave?!" Tigerspirit growled. "Well..You get your way! Just like always." She growled as she stormed out of camp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar March 25th 2012, 16:42

Dreamcloud closed her eyes and sighed, annoyed. She went back in the nursery and rested.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10183
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2012, 22:07

Tigerspirit growled, and ran to Windclan, where her dear friend, Honeystar lived. "Maybe I'll be welcome here," She snarled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2