Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A New Love (Only RP here if you are invited!) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A New Love (Only RP here if you are invited!) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Love (Only RP here if you are invited!)

+3
Lilacstar
Stonestep
Lightclaw
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A New Love (Only RP here if you are invited!) Empty A New Love (Only RP here if you are invited!)

Post by Lightclaw January 2nd 2012, 19:51

Lightningstar cried silently as she watched her kits sleep peacefully. Riversplash had left and she had to raise their kits alone. What would she do?

Invited Cats

Stonestep
Earthkit
Pantherkit
Rainkit
Darkkit
Snowlily
Honeystar
Kittystar
Dreamcloud
Fang

Last edited by Lightningstar on January 4th 2012, 20:20; edited 1 time in total
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13690
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

A New Love (Only RP here if you are invited!) Empty Re: A New Love (Only RP here if you are invited!)

Post by Stonestep January 2nd 2012, 19:53

Stonestep padded into the nursery and saw that Lightningstar was in a sad mood. "I am sorry what happened Lightningstar." Stonestep mewed in a kind voice. Lightningstar and him had been bestfriends even when they were kits.
Stonestep
Stonestep
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4819
Female Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

A New Love (Only RP here if you are invited!) Empty Re: A New Love (Only RP here if you are invited!)

Post by Lightclaw January 2nd 2012, 19:55

Lightningstar looked up at Stonestep, surprised he was there. "It's not your fault, Stonestep. I guess Riversplash wasn't the one for me..." she smiled sadly.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonestep January 2nd 2012, 19:57

"Please dont do that Lightnngstar. Trying to put on a smile. I makes me sad that you have to go through this alone." Stonestep mewed, heartfeltily.
Stonestep
Stonestep
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw January 2nd 2012, 20:00

Lightningstar let her smiled fade. She looked at her kits, her sky blue eyes full of love and worry. "What will I tell them?" she asked.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonestep January 2nd 2012, 20:01

"I am not for sure what to tell you. But you may let time tell for you." Stonestep mewed, looking lovingly at the kits as if they were his own.
Stonestep
Stonestep
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw January 2nd 2012, 20:03

Lightningstar licked her sleeping kits lovingly and wrapped her tail around them. "I just hope they don't hate him. He is a good cat."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 2nd 2012, 20:06

Kittystar padded from the shadows, her tiny paws making no sound, her shimmering blue-white eyes filled with pity for her friends broken heart and anger at Riversplash for leaving her. "Lightningstar, I understand your pain, I've felt it once. Snakefire was sent on a mission to find a nearby moonstone which was supposed to take a few days but he was gone for three moons, enough time for me to think I'd lost my mate to the desert but he came back to us, just barely alive. But now is not the time for me, its for you Lightningstar." Kittystar mewed and then in a brighter tone she looked at Lightningstar's kit and purred "They're so cute! What are their names, Lightningstar?" she asked while looking at the kits, her eyes filled with bitter happiness.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5677
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw January 2nd 2012, 20:10

"Thank you, Kittystar. brown tabby is Earthkit, the black tom is Pantherkit, the fluffy gray tom is Rainkit, and the black and white she-cat it Darkkit." she mewed proudly. He tail brushed each as she named them.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonestep January 2nd 2012, 20:11

"They are lovly names you picked for them. " Stonestep purred.
Stonestep
Stonestep
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthquake January 2nd 2012, 20:17

"Mine's the best though." Earthkit declared drowsily.
Earthquake
Earthquake
Loner

Custom Rank : Kit of the Earth
WarriorPoints : 4504
Male Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonestep January 2nd 2012, 20:18

"Of course it is." Stonestep purred as he licked the kit gently.
Stonestep
Stonestep
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 2nd 2012, 20:20

Kittystar sat back and whispers "Your a lucky Girl, to have such beautiful kits!" then she blinked, her strange eyes focusing in on Pantherkit, then her eyes narrowed to slits and she whispered quietly "Pantherkit looks alot like my old friend...he looks exactly like him..." her tone grew softer and she mewed to Lightningstar "Your son Pantherkit looks like my old friend...strange, but they're a gift to you Lightningstar! I wonder how you will mentor them! Kits are such a handful!" Kittystar blinked and shook her head, forcing herself not to stare a Pantherkit, who looked like the tom who saved her life in a fire and raised her...
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw January 2nd 2012, 20:22

Lightningstar gently licked Earthkit. "Go to sleep, Earthkit." she murmured. "I know what you mean, Kittystar. What was the cat's name?" she asked.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonestep January 2nd 2012, 20:25

Stonestep sat down on his haunches. Then he turned to Kittystar and wondered what was wrong, when she looked at Pantherkit.
Stonestep
Stonestep
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthquake January 2nd 2012, 20:28

Earthkit yawned and went back to sleep.
Earthquake
Earthquake
Loner

Custom Rank : Kit of the Earth
WarriorPoints : 4504
Male Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthersoul January 2nd 2012, 20:29

Pantherkit jumped awake from a dream. "M-mom, I had that dream again...." he whimpered, trembling violently.
Panthersoul
Panthersoul
Loner

Custom Rank : Pro Fighter!
WarriorPoints : 4509
Male Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 2nd 2012, 20:29

Kittystar sat back with a grief filled tone and whispered "His name was Bonechewer...the bravest cat I've ever met, running right into that fire to save me....I loved him, he was family but then he died like he lives..saving me..." then she couldn't help looking at Pantherkit once more, her eyes filled with bitter happniess. Then she shook her head and whispered "He attacked a twoleg, who was about to kill me, he died of his injuires...I bet Pantherkit will grow up to be a great warrior..like Bonechewer could of been."
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthersoul January 2nd 2012, 20:32

"Really? You think so? That's weird, I dreamed of flames and twolegs..." the young tom shivered.
Panthersoul
Panthersoul
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw January 2nd 2012, 20:36

Lightningstar licked her kit reassuringly. "It's okay, you are safe." she mewed.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 2nd 2012, 20:38

Kittystar froze and blinked horrfied for a moment and then she gasped "Its..its you! L-lightningstar! Its him! He was Bonechewer!" her voiced was filled with happness and her eyes streamed with tears. Then she calmed herself and mewed soothingly to Pantherkit "Oh little one, I know you will be!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthersoul January 2nd 2012, 20:39

Pantherkit blinked sleepily but grinned widely at Kittystar. "You seem familiar..." he mewed.
Panthersoul
Panthersoul
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 2nd 2012, 20:44

Kittystar smiled and whispered " You did say 'I would be coming back some day', I never believed it now...." her eyes swelled with tears and she whispered "Pantherkit...Go back to sleep little one, you need your rest!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar January 2nd 2012, 20:54

Honeystar walked along beside Snowlily as they made their way to EarthClan camp. He wrapped his long tail around her's like two snakes. "Applefur should have come along." he mewed to his new mate solemnly. "She knows exactly what Lightningstar is going through." He stopped and listened at the conversation that had been going on. Memories of Lotusmoon began to flood in his mind. He tearfully turned to look at Snowlily. How much things have changed so quickly.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10426
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 2nd 2012, 20:58

Kittystar heard the approaching couple, she leaned down and nuzzel Pantherkit before she slipped out of the den and headed to Honeystar and Snowily. Kittystar stopped in embrassement and tried to paw her tears away, but they refused to move so she mewed "Hi Honeystar! Hi Snowlily!" embrassed about her tear covered face.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next