Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

+26
Sunfire
Lilypebble
Smoketail88
Snowfrost
Hawktalon
Bluecloud
Auburnflare
Cheetahfur
Wolfsong
Rose
Lionclaw
Silverstream
Nyx
Craneflight
Honeystar
Frost
Birchleaf
Streamstar
Mallownose
Birdstar
Scarlett
snakefire
Redstar
Lightclaw
Mossfoot
Lilacstar
30 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 2 Empty The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2011, 11:49

First topic message reminder :

Here is the simple of view of the territory-

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjRvaAE5NJPuCSZbbz5l5SACxYyTrZKMUxrX5meC4wOmbcJphU

Now here is the view of the valley hding our camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIdCIUEzniaf8r_fj8ks1pIiBKFOW5-YyJAfJ5-L8kwnfawcKy

Now here is a picutre of the river surrounding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzOBTc6ZXWc0Cz2XAd4vaJDj6wd0_X9LSDSOuVDcG8iZfJ5tF02g

Now here is our awesome camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 2 09

And here is the desert hiding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQs6hVbSUur9CWXeKZ6dZuCuA9XeQIyU3rbqrj7KD1UCha3UxzHQ

Invited cats-

Honeystar

Fang

Applefur

SNowlily

Lightningstorm

Crookedjaw

Streamfur

Iceclaw the Scratcher

Last edited by Kittystar on December 4th 2011, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5655
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Streamstar December 3rd 2011, 18:40

~Can I be invited? My brother is in the tribe~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8400
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Mallownose December 3rd 2011, 18:43

~Surez! I gess I forgot to add you!~

Mallowkit raced after Kitkat and growled "tell me what a WIndclan is!"
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : bootyful
WarriorPoints : 4770
Male Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 3rd 2011, 18:45

"Fine. Wait has your mother told you anything about the Clans?" Kitkat asked, "Because I am not explaining the Clans to you!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10183
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar December 3rd 2011, 18:48

Streamfur had been following the river all the way from Riverclan and she finnaly arrived at the tribe camp. "Hello!" She meowed,
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birchleaf December 3rd 2011, 18:52

~make you're self at home Streamy!~

Mallowkit nodded "i know what a clan is but what is a Windclan??"
Birchleaf
Birchleaf
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Graceful :3
WarriorPoints : 4835
Female Posts : 60

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 3rd 2011, 18:56

"WindClan is one of the Clans that are in the forest," Kitkat meowed, "Where's your mother? I need to speak to her."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birchleaf December 3rd 2011, 18:57

Mallowkit meowed "No, tell me first! If you tell me, I'll you you her secerte!"
Birchleaf
Birchleaf
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 3rd 2011, 19:00

"Secret? What secret? And anyways I told you what it was!" Kitkat shouted scaring the kits. (She didn't mean to scare them!)
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birchleaf December 3rd 2011, 19:02

Mallowkit stood his ground and whispered "Its a secret! And I can't tell you!' he purred leaping over her shoulder and then he and Gracekit vanished around a coner.
Birchleaf
Birchleaf
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 3rd 2011, 19:11

"I'm her best friend, why would she keep secrets?" Kitkat asked aloud then put her fresh kill away.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birchleaf December 3rd 2011, 19:12

Gracekit and Mallowkit returned and meowed "COme with us.....we need to find a quiet spot to tell you!"
Birchleaf
Birchleaf
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 3rd 2011, 19:17

"Ok!" Kitkat meowed, ""I know the perfect spot!" She led the kits to a spot in the camp that cats don't go to alot. The cliff. They laid down. "What's the secret?" she asked the kits.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birchleaf December 3rd 2011, 19:20

Mallowkit looked at Gracekit and then mewed "You know how you're mother was Lilycloud.......she wasn't you're real blood mother Kitkat...You're real blood mother is Kittystar's mom, Flameflicker.....you and Kittystar are sisters...."
Birchleaf
Birchleaf
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 3rd 2011, 19:31

"What? Impossible! We don't even look alike! But I do treat her like a sister... But really! How is this possible?!" Kitkat raged, confused but happy. Is she my sister? I wish... she thought. "Can I speak to Kittystar about this?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birchleaf December 3rd 2011, 19:33

Mallowkit nodded and meowed "Sure...I don't care...."
Birchleaf
Birchleaf
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 3rd 2011, 19:40

Kitkat ran back ito the camp."Kittystar!" She screamed, "I need to ask you something!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2011, 19:43

Kittystar whipped around and meowed "Right now? I was gonna go hunting..." she trailed off when she saw the panic in her sister's eyes and then she meowed "In my den!" then she quickly leaped up the ledge and into the den.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 3rd 2011, 19:50

"Your kits told me something... It's important. They told me that Lilycloud wasn't my mother, it was Flameflicker! Isn't that crazy?" Kitkat asked, "I mean, we don't even look related!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2011, 19:53

Kittystar smiled and then laughed codly " Oh how I wish it was....! One night Flameflicker and Dirtclaw met at the border and at her side was you and me....they lead us into camp and then Lilycloud raised you..."
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 3rd 2011, 19:59

"Hehe, WHAT?! Why haven't I been told?! You kept a secret from your best fri- I mean sister! UGH! Why, Kittystar?" Kitkat spat and she ran towards the cliff, crying the whole way. She promised to never keep a secret from me! Who does she think she is?! Kitkat then curled up into a ball and cried herself to sleep.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2011, 20:01

Mallowkit and Gracekit tripped over a ball of crying fluff and Gracekit meowed " she did it so no one could figuar out you guys were from RIverclan!" then they were chattering like sparrows as they bounded away.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 3rd 2011, 22:10

"Well that makes sense. But she could have at least told me!" Kitkat snapped.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar December 4th 2011, 08:26

Streamfur walked into camp and saw the kits. "Hello, I'm Streamfur, deputy of River." she meowed to them, smiling like this: Cat Smile
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 4th 2011, 08:28

~ Streamfur, you're invited? Because the title says "The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!"~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25603
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar December 4th 2011, 11:48

~Yes, I'm invited. My name is on the list~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next